Active Media Products Introduces Predator GT SATA-II SSDs
8-Channel Controller and 128MB of SDRAM Cache Combined with Flex-Fit Adapter Make these SSDs Ideal for High-End Desktops
Fremont, California - June 23, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of unique USB drives including the Obama drive, today introduced the new Predator GT series of 2.5-inch Serial ATA solid state drives that support outrageously fast data transfer speeds and include a Flex-fit adapter bracket to facilitate mounting in 3.5-inch drive bays.
The Predator GT is immediately available through Amazon and other online resellers in 64GB and 128GB capacities. Predator GT SSDs are based on a new 8-channel controller and employ a beefy 128MB SDRAM cache to reach blistering fast speeds. The 128GB model supports sequential write speeds up to 200MB/sec while the 64GB drive supports sequential write speeds up to 120MB/sec. Both models are capable of sequential read speeds up to 220MB/sec and 0.1ms access times.
The Predator GT is encased in a brushed aluminum housing that is physically compatible with 2.5-inch hard drives, making laptop upgrades a breeze. Both models include a Flex-fit 3.5-inch bracket and mounting screws for installing the drives in a standard 3.5-inch desktop drive bay.
"Predator GT SSDs are one of the best possible ways to upgrade your desktop PC because not only do they deliver more punch to your system than most CPU or memory upgrades, they also come with the 3.5-inch mounting hardware to easily fit into your case", said Jerry Thomson, vice president of marketing at Active Media Products.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our products include the Obama USB drives and the World Wildlife Fund® series of endangered species USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes