Active Media Products Introduces Predator GT SATA-II SSDs
8-Channel Controller and 128MB of SDRAM Cache Combined with Flex-Fit Adapter Make these SSDs Ideal for High-End Desktops
Fremont, California - June 23, 2009 - Active Media Products, manufacturer of unique USB drives including the Obama drive, today introduced the new Predator GT series of 2.5-inch Serial ATA solid state drives that support outrageously fast data transfer speeds and include a Flex-fit adapter bracket to facilitate mounting in 3.5-inch drive bays.
The Predator GT is immediately available through Amazon and other online resellers in 64GB and 128GB capacities. Predator GT SSDs are based on a new 8-channel controller and employ a beefy 128MB SDRAM cache to reach blistering fast speeds. The 128GB model supports sequential write speeds up to 200MB/sec while the 64GB drive supports sequential write speeds up to 120MB/sec. Both models are capable of sequential read speeds up to 220MB/sec and 0.1ms access times.
The Predator GT is encased in a brushed aluminum housing that is physically compatible with 2.5-inch hard drives, making laptop upgrades a breeze. Both models include a Flex-fit 3.5-inch bracket and mounting screws for installing the drives in a standard 3.5-inch desktop drive bay.
"Predator GT SSDs are one of the best possible ways to upgrade your desktop PC because not only do they deliver more punch to your system than most CPU or memory upgrades, they also come with the 3.5-inch mounting hardware to easily fit into your case", said Jerry Thomson, vice president of marketing at Active Media Products.
ABOUT ACTIVE MEDIA PRODUCTS
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our products include the Obama USB drives and the World Wildlife Fund® series of endangered species USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Become a certified Microsoft Office expert with this bundle
- See the cancelled Legacy of Kain game in action
- Ready At Dawn's new AAA action game to be revealed next week
- Here's everything we know about Ghost Recon Wildlands
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles