ZOTAC Expands GeForce® GTX 275 Family
New GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB delivers large amounts of video memory
HONG KONG - Jun. 23, 2009 - ZOTAC International, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards and motherboards, today unleashes the latest addition to its award-winning GeForce® GTX 275 graphics card lineup - the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB -- ushering in a new era of high resolution gaming with its high performance graphics processor and large amount of video memory.
Packing 1792MB of screaming-fast GDDR3 video memory, the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB is ready to take on high resolution gaming with resolutions up to 2560x1600. An ultra-wide 448-bit memory interface ensures communications between the video memory and graphics processor occur at lightning-fast speeds for vivid and realistic visuals.
"We try to deliver the best performance value for gamers. With the new ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB, we've managed to achieve a balance of performance and value for those that demand more video memory for gaming at extreme HD resolutions," said Carsten Berger, marketing director, ZOTAC International.
The 1792MB of video memory is paired with 240 blazing-fast stream processors ready to take on the latest DirectX 10, OpenGL 2.1, NVIDIA® CUDA and PhysX® enabled 3D games and applications. The 240 stream processors are backed by 2nd Generation NVIDIA® Unified Architecture that delivers greater performance and efficiency than the previous generation for unprecedented levels of performance.
A full copy of Race Driver: GRID is bundled with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB to take advantage of the graphics card's performance prowess. Race Driver: GRID places gamers into the driver's seat of various racecars in different events - drifting, circuit, LeMans and others - on racetracks all around the world.
The ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB is backed by the ZOTAC Extended Warranty. ZOTAC stands by the quality of its products, but in the case anything goes wrong, the ZOTAC Extended Warranty ensures customers will have a trouble-free experience.
It's time to play with the ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275.
New ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 275 1792MB
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 275 graphics processor
240 stream processors
Core clock: 633 MHz
Shader clock: 1404 MHz
1792MB of high-speed GDDR3 memory
Memory clock: 2268 MHz
448-bit memory interface
Dual dual-link DVI output (HDCP compatible)
PCI Express 2.0 interface (Compatible with 1.1)
DirectX 10 with Shader Model 4.0 compatible
OpenGL 3.0 compatible
NVIDIA® CUDA & PhysX® ready
NVIDIA® PureVideo HD technology
NVIDIA® Stereoscopic 3D ready
Race Driver: GRID game bundle
Extended Warranty (Please visit http://www.zotac.com for details)
About ZOTAC International (MCO) Limited
ZOTAC International is a part of PC Partner Ltd. Group. ZOTAC is also one of the largest NVIDIA add-in board and motherboard manufacturers in the world with over 10 years of quality manufacturing experience. The ZOTAC philosophy is to deliver the latest products at competitive prices without sacrificing quality.
For further information please visit http://www.zotac.com
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning