Galaxy Microsystems releases the new GALAXY 9600GT Low Power graphics card
superior capabilities but less power consumption
June 23, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems have announced their latest customized video card, the 9600GT Low Power edition. With the absence of an auxiliary 6-pin power connector, the 9600GT Low Power edition consumes less power than other 9600GT models, saving more on your electricity bill but still giving the same polished performance.
The 9600GT Low Power edition features a 600MHz core, 900MHz DDR3 memory and 1625MHz shader befitting any mainstream graphics accelerator in this range, yet with the added bonus of lower power consumption and a smaller profile.
The card also makes use of a single slot copper cooler, manufactured by Cooler Master, the worldwide leader in CPU coolers. Not only does the cooler keep the card a smaller profile and give it a sleek look, it is quality guaranteed as with anything made by Cooler Master.
The front of the card comes built with a full range of video output, including DVI, VGA and HDMI. A native HDMI output removes the need for converter dongles and is perfect for a thrilling home theatre experience in true High Definition!* Whether you're watching BluRay or your old DVD collection, the 9600GT Low Power edition will provide you with crystal clear images that will blow your mind.
*compatible monitor screen is also needed to experience High Definition.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Huawei plans its invasion of US market with smartphones, wearables
- Lawyer: Edward Snowden wants to return to US if given fair trial
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- HDD Problem, loading issue
- Asus P4s8x
- need cheap board
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams