Galaxy Microsystems releases the new GALAXY 9600GT Low Power graphics card
superior capabilities but less power consumption
June 23, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems have announced their latest customized video card, the 9600GT Low Power edition. With the absence of an auxiliary 6-pin power connector, the 9600GT Low Power edition consumes less power than other 9600GT models, saving more on your electricity bill but still giving the same polished performance.
The 9600GT Low Power edition features a 600MHz core, 900MHz DDR3 memory and 1625MHz shader befitting any mainstream graphics accelerator in this range, yet with the added bonus of lower power consumption and a smaller profile.
The card also makes use of a single slot copper cooler, manufactured by Cooler Master, the worldwide leader in CPU coolers. Not only does the cooler keep the card a smaller profile and give it a sleek look, it is quality guaranteed as with anything made by Cooler Master.
The front of the card comes built with a full range of video output, including DVI, VGA and HDMI. A native HDMI output removes the need for converter dongles and is perfect for a thrilling home theatre experience in true High Definition!* Whether you're watching BluRay or your old DVD collection, the 9600GT Low Power edition will provide you with crystal clear images that will blow your mind.
*compatible monitor screen is also needed to experience High Definition.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Halo Wars Definitive Edition teased on PC with Steam
- MSI's mini-ITX Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC rocks GTX 1070
- Final Fantasy VII Remake has destructible environments
- HTC's Snapdragon 835 powered flagship leaks - the HTC U
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design