Galaxy Microsystems releases the new GALAXY 9600GT Low Power graphics card
superior capabilities but less power consumption
June 23, 2009 - Galaxy Microsystems have announced their latest customized video card, the 9600GT Low Power edition. With the absence of an auxiliary 6-pin power connector, the 9600GT Low Power edition consumes less power than other 9600GT models, saving more on your electricity bill but still giving the same polished performance.
The 9600GT Low Power edition features a 600MHz core, 900MHz DDR3 memory and 1625MHz shader befitting any mainstream graphics accelerator in this range, yet with the added bonus of lower power consumption and a smaller profile.
The card also makes use of a single slot copper cooler, manufactured by Cooler Master, the worldwide leader in CPU coolers. Not only does the cooler keep the card a smaller profile and give it a sleek look, it is quality guaranteed as with anything made by Cooler Master.
The front of the card comes built with a full range of video output, including DVI, VGA and HDMI. A native HDMI output removes the need for converter dongles and is perfect for a thrilling home theatre experience in true High Definition!* Whether you're watching BluRay or your old DVD collection, the 9600GT Low Power edition will provide you with crystal clear images that will blow your mind.
*compatible monitor screen is also needed to experience High Definition.
Founded in 1994, Galaxy has grown exponentially in Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, China, Europe, North America. Head office in Hong Kong and ISO9001 certified manufacturing plant & facility in China, this combination of business structure enables us the leading advantages in the industry. Graphics card manufacturing is our prime business, with our long track record and determination, GALAXY as an Authorized nVidia AIC Partner has grown rapidly and is globally renowned for our Performance and Quality, our No.1 priority. For further information about Galaxy, visit http://www.galaxytech.com
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Time Warner Cable willing to discuss acquisition by Charter
- Nokia doesn't plan on jumping back into phone manufacturing
- Facebook enables video calling through Messenger
- Some Chinese men are paying escorts join them while they play games
- Marvel shooting 'Avengers: Infinity War' Part 1 and 2 back-to-back
- Nanoxia Deep Silence 3 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Patriot Develops Type-C USB Flash Drive for New MacBook Users
- Cooler Master Announces CM Storm Swift-RX Mousepad Series
- DisplayLink Demonstrates USB-C Docking Experience That "Just Works"
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler