Manli Introduced Netbook iii M3 Series
Taipei, June. 16, 2009 - Manli Technology, a leading manufacturer of graphics cards, motherboards, netbooks and multimedia introduces its latest product line - Netbook iii M3 series. Manli full range netbook is just showcased in Computex Taipei 2009 and earned great feedback from customers and media.
About Manli netbook M3 Series
Manli netbook M3 was designed to deliver outstanding of convenience, fabulous expandability and secure personal protection.
and now is available in white, black, red, pink and green.
Manli M3 comes with a small size and light case of about 1 kg of the light weight, equipped with 10.2-inch wide screen LCD monitor for high quality video playback, also allowing you to take M3 with you whenever and wherever. Manli M3 keyboard is 95% full-size which is more convenient and friend to use than other netbooks.
Equipped with 3 in 1 card reader (SD/MMC/MS) and reserved design for HSDPA(3.5G) network slot, Manli M3 netbook delivers the maximum flexibility and expandability, enabling you to enjoy the wireless access to the global internet everywhere.
Manli M3 is featured with fingerprint technology so that can safeguard the data inside your computer and limit access to specific individuals.
For more information about Manli, please visit: http://www.manli.com
As a major manufacturer and supplier of Computer Mainboards, VGA cards, sound cards and other peripherals/components, Manli Technology Group Limited are able to meet various needs in the continuous changing IT industry. With the severe quality control and innovative R&D team, Manli's products always mean performance, reliability and conformance. Our goal is to provide trouble-free products at the most competitive price. We are well known for our capabilities and commitment in maximizing opportunities for increased efficiency and value creation of our products and services.
Latest News Posts
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines