MSI US Announces 'Switch to One Touch' YouTube Video Contest
Contest runs from June 22 - August 22 and will award the top 5 entrants with a Wind Top All-in-One Touch Screen PC
CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA - June 22, 2009 - MSI, a worldwide leading manufacturer of computer components and systems is thrilled to announce the Switch to One Touch MSI Wind Top video contest. Entrants have two months to create a video emphasizing the benefits of upgrading to a MSI Wind Top Touch Screen All-in-One PC versus owning a traditional PC. The contest runs from June 22, 2009 through August 22, 2009 and the top 5 entrants receiving the most votes will win a Wind Top AE1900, valued at $529. Vote casting will be held on the Switch To One Touch Contest website, http://us.msi.com/SwitchToOneTouch.
"There is no question our Wind Top line of desktop PCs have revolutionized how we all compute in our homes," said MSI US Vice President of Sales, Andy Tung. "Our contest is designed to discover exciting new ways the Wind Top improves our lives while having some fun!"
Prizes will be awarded to entrants and voters alike. They are as follows:
First 50 Video Submissions win a MSI USB Thumb Drive
20 lucky individuals that vote each week, will be chosen at random to receive an MSI sportswatch
5 Grand Prize Winners will each receive the critically acclaimed MSI Wind Top All-in-One Touch PC ($529 value)
Additionally, MSI has made entering the contest easier then ever with these 5 simple steps towards winning:
1. Brainstorm an awesome idea and make a video
2. Upload your masterpiece to Youtube.com, being sure to follow the proper video naming convention. For ex., MSI Switch to One Touch: Bobby's Super Awesome Video
3. Submit your YouTube video to MSI
4. Spread the word and get your friends and family to vote for you on the contest site
5. Win Prizes!
For images or additional information please contact MSI Media Representative Greg Mondshein at 305-576-1171 x22 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MSI Computer
Established in 1986 and headquartered in Taipei Taiwan, MSI strives to design and manufacture superior technology and innovative products, while offering outstanding customer service. The MSI portfolio includes Notebook Computers, Mainboards, Graphics Cards, Desktop Computers and Wireless Communication Products. MSI develops all its product lines with the goals of promoting and empowering the environmental protection movement. To learn more about MSI's complete offering please visit http://us.msi.com.
Latest News Posts
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- Free-to-play MMORPG Tera proves to be extremely popular on Steam
- View the heartfelt 'Batkid Begins' documentary trailer
- Microsoft continues to add Windows 10 Xbox app functionality
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- Im glad I finally registered
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling