Auzentech Bulletin: X-Fi I/O Bay Titanium Available from Auz
X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive Available Now from Auzentech; Compatible with X-Fi Forte Sound Card
Santa Clara, CA: Auzentech, Inc (www.auzentech.com) announced today the immediately availability of the X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive for purchase from the Auzentech Online Store.
According to the Auzentech Website, the X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive is "the ideal way to harness the power of connectivity for select Auzentech PCI Express X-Fi Sound Cards. With the ability to go straight to gaming mode with the push of a button, Headset Connectivity, volume controls and the ability to record your own music, the I/O drive expands your system with a wealth of options."
"We received many requests for the X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive after releasing the X-Fi Forte Sound Card earlier this year," said Auzentech President Stephane Bae. "It greatly expands the connectivity of compatible PCI Express® sound cards, so we are pleased to offer it to our customers."
Manufactured by Creative Labs, the X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive is compatible with the Auzentch X-Fi Forte Sound Card sound card, the soon-to-be-released Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD sound card, and certain Creative sound cards.
The X-Fi Titanium I/O Drive upgrade kit will sell at $79.99 alone, or it can be purchased with the Auzentch X-Fi Forte Sound Card sound card for a combined total price at $199.99.
For more information, visit the links below.
About Auzentech, Inc.
AUZENTECH, Inc. is a provider of quality consumer electronics products, which is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA. AUZENTECH developed the World's first Dolby Digital Live Sound card (X-Mystique 7.1 Gold) and the World's first DTS Connect Sound Card (X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect) and continues to bring the most innovative audio products to the market.
About X-Fi Forte
Officially released on January 19, 2009, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 is the first Low Profile native PCI Express® audio card that Auzentech has designed especially for gamers and audiophiles. Compared to the X-Fi chipset reference design, the Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 has improved circuitry and components. The Auzen X-Fi Forte 7.1 marks the first time the Creative X-Fi Native PCI Express® chipset has been available in a low-profile board, as well as the first time it has been available in a a third-party soundcard. X-Fi Forte ships with Dolby Digital Live. DTS Connect will be available as a driver download for Windows Vista®.
About Creative Technology Ltd.
Creative is a worldwide leader in digital entertainment products. Famous for its Sound Blaster sound cards and for launching the multimedia revolution, Creative is now driving digital entertainment on the PC platform with products like its highly acclaimed ZEN portable audio and media players.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox wants to be the best place for devs to make money
- Amazon Prime now required for new Twitch subscriptions
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now