Shuttle Introduces Versatile Mini-PC Barebone, supports AMD processors for socket AM3
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the area of mini-PCs and the manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions, is now offering another barebone for modern AMD processors. The SA76G2 hits the market with a style not unlike its predecessor, the SN68SG2: classic black G2 design in polished aluminium.
Even at only 30 x 20 x 18.5 cm (DxWxH), the compact device is the first mini-PC barebone from Shuttle to support AMD processors for socket AM3. Processors with AM2 and AM2+ sockets can also be used, ensuring maximum compatibility and long-term upgrade options. This versatility comes thanks to the AMD RS760/SB710 chipset inside.
Another highlight is the ATI Radeon 3000 onboard graphics that is DirectX-10 compatible and allows for addressing up to four monitors at once. This is achieved by installing an additional ATI graphics card into the PCI Express 2.0 slot, which then cooperates with the mainboard's integrated graphics processor via ATI SurroundView technology.
Given that this unit is destined to live on the desktop, it makes sure that a variety of ports are always within reach. This includes six USB ports on the front and rear sides, headphone and microphone jacks, 6-channel audio, PS2, VGA and DVI. Additional ports - up to four USB, two COM, one parallel and SPDIF - can be wired to the outside from connectors on the mainboard.
This mini PC barebone from Shuttle draws its power through an efficient 250 Watt power adapter, and also features a reliable heatpipe cooling system. All key cables are pre-routed with delivery to help you get set up fast.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SA76G2 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's suggested retail price is EUR 191 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Mafia 3's soundtrack has over 100 tracks from the 1960s
- PS3 exclusives coming to PC via PlayStation Now
- No Man's Sky sales fall by a massive 81% in the UK
- Fans recreate Overwatch Plays of the Game in real life
- NVIDIA's GP100 die shot teases Pascal, NVLink and HBM2
- MSI GeForce GTX 1060 Gaming X 6G Graphics Card Review
- asrock z97 extreme4 issue
- ASUSTOR AS6208T Eight-Bay SMB NAS Review
- GA-Z170X-Ultra Gaming and Intel 750 400GB SSD on the U.2 port, high CPU usage in windows at idle.
- Z170X-Gaming 7 , Front panel headers only working at 2.0
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller
- Cooler Master announces the MasterMouse Pro L
- OZONE introduces RAGE Z50 Series gaming headsets
- EVGA gives away Paragon in-game credit with select graphics cards
- Sony in-car audio takes the driver's seat with smartphone connectivity