Shuttle Introduces Versatile Mini-PC Barebone, supports AMD processors for socket AM3
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the area of mini-PCs and the manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions, is now offering another barebone for modern AMD processors. The SA76G2 hits the market with a style not unlike its predecessor, the SN68SG2: classic black G2 design in polished aluminium.
Even at only 30 x 20 x 18.5 cm (DxWxH), the compact device is the first mini-PC barebone from Shuttle to support AMD processors for socket AM3. Processors with AM2 and AM2+ sockets can also be used, ensuring maximum compatibility and long-term upgrade options. This versatility comes thanks to the AMD RS760/SB710 chipset inside.
Another highlight is the ATI Radeon 3000 onboard graphics that is DirectX-10 compatible and allows for addressing up to four monitors at once. This is achieved by installing an additional ATI graphics card into the PCI Express 2.0 slot, which then cooperates with the mainboard's integrated graphics processor via ATI SurroundView technology.
Given that this unit is destined to live on the desktop, it makes sure that a variety of ports are always within reach. This includes six USB ports on the front and rear sides, headphone and microphone jacks, 6-channel audio, PS2, VGA and DVI. Additional ports - up to four USB, two COM, one parallel and SPDIF - can be wired to the outside from connectors on the mainboard.
This mini PC barebone from Shuttle draws its power through an efficient 250 Watt power adapter, and also features a reliable heatpipe cooling system. All key cables are pre-routed with delivery to help you get set up fast.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SA76G2 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's suggested retail price is EUR 191 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Marvel Studios founder to bring Borderlands to the big screen
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20