Shuttle Introduces Versatile Mini-PC Barebone, supports AMD processors for socket AM3
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the area of mini-PCs and the manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions, is now offering another barebone for modern AMD processors. The SA76G2 hits the market with a style not unlike its predecessor, the SN68SG2: classic black G2 design in polished aluminium.
Even at only 30 x 20 x 18.5 cm (DxWxH), the compact device is the first mini-PC barebone from Shuttle to support AMD processors for socket AM3. Processors with AM2 and AM2+ sockets can also be used, ensuring maximum compatibility and long-term upgrade options. This versatility comes thanks to the AMD RS760/SB710 chipset inside.
Another highlight is the ATI Radeon 3000 onboard graphics that is DirectX-10 compatible and allows for addressing up to four monitors at once. This is achieved by installing an additional ATI graphics card into the PCI Express 2.0 slot, which then cooperates with the mainboard's integrated graphics processor via ATI SurroundView technology.
Given that this unit is destined to live on the desktop, it makes sure that a variety of ports are always within reach. This includes six USB ports on the front and rear sides, headphone and microphone jacks, 6-channel audio, PS2, VGA and DVI. Additional ports - up to four USB, two COM, one parallel and SPDIF - can be wired to the outside from connectors on the mainboard.
This mini PC barebone from Shuttle draws its power through an efficient 250 Watt power adapter, and also features a reliable heatpipe cooling system. All key cables are pre-routed with delivery to help you get set up fast.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SA76G2 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's suggested retail price is EUR 191 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- AMC reveals The Walking Dead season 7 trailer at SDCC
- No Man's Sky doesn't use patented Superformula, says dev
- Blair Witch sequel announced, hits theaters on September 16
- Project Sonic announced for PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo NX
- AMD to have a massive volume launch of next-gen Zen CPUs in early 2017
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard