Shuttle Introduces Versatile Mini-PC Barebone, supports AMD processors for socket AM3
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the area of mini-PCs and the manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions, is now offering another barebone for modern AMD processors. The SA76G2 hits the market with a style not unlike its predecessor, the SN68SG2: classic black G2 design in polished aluminium.
Even at only 30 x 20 x 18.5 cm (DxWxH), the compact device is the first mini-PC barebone from Shuttle to support AMD processors for socket AM3. Processors with AM2 and AM2+ sockets can also be used, ensuring maximum compatibility and long-term upgrade options. This versatility comes thanks to the AMD RS760/SB710 chipset inside.
Another highlight is the ATI Radeon 3000 onboard graphics that is DirectX-10 compatible and allows for addressing up to four monitors at once. This is achieved by installing an additional ATI graphics card into the PCI Express 2.0 slot, which then cooperates with the mainboard's integrated graphics processor via ATI SurroundView technology.
Given that this unit is destined to live on the desktop, it makes sure that a variety of ports are always within reach. This includes six USB ports on the front and rear sides, headphone and microphone jacks, 6-channel audio, PS2, VGA and DVI. Additional ports - up to four USB, two COM, one parallel and SPDIF - can be wired to the outside from connectors on the mainboard.
This mini PC barebone from Shuttle draws its power through an efficient 250 Watt power adapter, and also features a reliable heatpipe cooling system. All key cables are pre-routed with delivery to help you get set up fast.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SA76G2 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's suggested retail price is EUR 191 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- New 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2' trailer actually looks kinda fun
- Sony developing smart contact lenses with life recording
- Hitman patch lets DirectX 12 users play again
- Apple Music rumored to receive interface overhaul this summer
- Fallout 4's Far Harbor DLC might have underwater exploration
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience