Shuttle Introduces Versatile Mini-PC Barebone, supports AMD processors for socket AM3
Shuttle Inc., the market leader in the area of mini-PCs and the manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions, is now offering another barebone for modern AMD processors. The SA76G2 hits the market with a style not unlike its predecessor, the SN68SG2: classic black G2 design in polished aluminium.
Even at only 30 x 20 x 18.5 cm (DxWxH), the compact device is the first mini-PC barebone from Shuttle to support AMD processors for socket AM3. Processors with AM2 and AM2+ sockets can also be used, ensuring maximum compatibility and long-term upgrade options. This versatility comes thanks to the AMD RS760/SB710 chipset inside.
Another highlight is the ATI Radeon 3000 onboard graphics that is DirectX-10 compatible and allows for addressing up to four monitors at once. This is achieved by installing an additional ATI graphics card into the PCI Express 2.0 slot, which then cooperates with the mainboard's integrated graphics processor via ATI SurroundView technology.
Given that this unit is destined to live on the desktop, it makes sure that a variety of ports are always within reach. This includes six USB ports on the front and rear sides, headphone and microphone jacks, 6-channel audio, PS2, VGA and DVI. Additional ports - up to four USB, two COM, one parallel and SPDIF - can be wired to the outside from connectors on the mainboard.
This mini PC barebone from Shuttle draws its power through an efficient 250 Watt power adapter, and also features a reliable heatpipe cooling system. All key cables are pre-routed with delivery to help you get set up fast.
The new Shuttle XPC Barebone SA76G2 is available from specialist retailers immediately. Shuttle's suggested retail price is EUR 191 (ex VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Infinity Ward is working on the next Call of Duty, due late this year
- Kanye West begins showing off his new video game
- Today is the last day for free Google Drive storage offer
- Unity answers Unreal's VR Editor with its own VR-in-VR dev toolset
- Netflix completes migration to Amazon Web Services at last
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives