Scosche Announces New kickBACK S Polycarbonate and Rubber Hybrid case for iPhone 3G S and iPhone 3G
Oxnard, CA, - June 18, 2009 - Scosche Industries (http://www.scosche.com), an award-winning innovator of mobile electronics and iPod accessories, today announced it is expanding its line of kickBACK polycarbonate cases with the launch of the kickBACK S. Slated to ship in early July, the kickBACK S, is Scosche's first hybrid case that combines polycarbonate and rubber to offer iPhone 3G S users unmatched protection and video viewing convenience.
The new kickBACK's open face design features nubs at each corner to prevent screen from touching any surface when placed face down. The new iPhones' volume and sleep/wake buttons are also protected by the kickBACK S' tough rubber exterior.
Like it's the award winning predecessor, kickBACK, the kickBACK S features a hinged kickstand for convenient widescreen viewing. The kickBACK S will first be available in a gloss black, with white and pink color schemes to follow in the coming weeks, and is priced at $34.99 MSRP.
About Scosche Industries
Scosche Industries, founded in 1980 by Roger and Scotia Alves, is a leading manufacturer of high quality car audio installation accessories and products. Scosche's diverse product line includes mobile electronic accessories, iPod integration, iPod accessories, and universal navigation products. The publisher of the Auto Sound Encyclopedia, Scosche Industries manufactures and markets four distinct lines of product. These brands include Scosche®, REALM®, EFX®, and Accumat® . With a dealer network of over 2,000, numerous O.E.M. products, and 58 patents, Scosche Industries is a proven leader in the automotive aftermarket and home accessory business. For more information visit our website at Nwww.scosche.com
Latest News Posts
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications