Corsair Chosen Yet Again for Maximum PC "Dream Machine" - Corsair Dominates Competition for Fourth Consecutive Year
Maximum PC is the ultimate magazine for today's true technology enthusiast. The "Dream Machine" Desktop PC is custom built every year featuring the world's best PC Components. Corsair Memory has been chosen five of the last six years for the Maximum PC Dream Machine enforcing Corsair's positioning as the worldwide leader in performance memory.
Fremont, CA, August 4th, 2008 - Corsair®, a worldwide leader in high performance computer and flash memory products, announced today they have again been selected above all other brands for use in the 2008 Maximum PC Dream Machine. Maximum PC is the ultimate magazine for today's true technology enthusiasts. The Dream Machine is Maximum PC's yearly "best of the best" guide to building the fastest PC in the world, featuring this year 8GB of Corsair 800MHz FBDIMM memory.
"Corsair's cutting edge designs and engineering are just some of the reasons that we've used Corsair RAM in Maximum PC's Dream Machine over and over again." said Gordon Ung, Senior Editor at Maximum PC. "Corsair is able to leverage its top tier relationship with corelogic chipset companies and is always out in front on such technologies as NVIDIA's EPP 2.0 and Intel's XMP," continued Ung.
"Corsair is proud to be chosen for Maximum PC's Dream Machine again" stated Andy Paul, CEO of Corsair. "Our dedication to producing the world's fastest and most stable memory is important to anyone who builds computers, and nobody knows that better than the performance-minded readers of Maximum PC."
This year's Dream Machine featured Intel's Skulltrail D5400XS dual processor motherboard, which required Fully Buffered DIMMs (FB-DIMMs) for optimum performance and stability. Corsair supplied four 2GB 800MHz FB-DIMMs CM72FB2048-800 for a total of 8GB of memory, significantly greater than the amount found in most off-the-shelf performance PCs. This year's Dream Machine platform utilized hardware not typical of most home-built systems, but that proved no obstacle for Corsair. To keep the modules cool, a Corsair Airflow fan assembly was used to direct airflow towards the modules.
Corsair Fully Buffered DIMM's CM72FB2048-800, featured in Maximum PC Dream Machine will be available soon through authorized distributors and resellers worldwide priced at $100.00 USD MSRP. Corsair memory products are backed by a lifetime warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and the Tech Support Express helpdesk are also available.
Corsair, Inc. has earned a reputation as being the first to market performance leader with cutting-edge products for the PC enthusiasts. Corsair supplies DRAM Memory, Flash Memory, Power Supplies and Water-cooling solutions for high-performance gaming systems, mission critical servers and portable notebooks. For more information, please visit http://www.corsair.com.
About Maximum PC
Maximum PC's Dream Machine is featured in the September edition of Maximum PC, available now nationwide at newsstands. Maximum PC is the ultimate magazine for today's true technology enthusiasts, looking for authoritative and insightful reviews, features and advice on getting the most from cutting edge technologies. For more information, please visit http://www.maximumpc.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Division on PC is held back, as it would be 'unfair' to consoles
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance