SILICON POWER Touch 850 Crystal Disk
Alloy Casing and Crystal-like surface, More Than Just a USB Drive
Jun 16, 2009 Silicon Power releases Touch 850 Crystal Disk and by name, no doubt it has the crystal look accompanied by a shinny metallic casing, making it a head-turning fashion accessory as well. Not just good looks, Silicon Power's Touch 850 is no slouch either when it comes to construction, using second to none quality components. It is the USB flash drive to get and the fashion accessory to have.
Touch 850's casing is constructed with zinc alloy, providing ruggedness and polished elegant looks. Coated with crystal-like cut surface, it reflects light from every angle to give off an amazing aura. Touch 850 comes with a dongle accessory and its lidless design can effective protect its USB gold fingers and prevent users from losing their USB lid. It provides the complete user data protection.
Utilizing COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology, Silicon Power's Touch 850 is waterproof and dustproof. By breaking through existing COB stacking technology, its maximum capacity can reach up to 32GB. In addition, it incorporates Wear Leveling technology that can enhance transfer speed, data reliability and lifespan! Silicon Power's Touch 850 is available in amber and titanium colors. All Silicon Power products are in compliance with strict RoHS standards, and offer lifetime warranty to give users a peace of mind.
-Crystal-like cut surfaces and light reflection aura
-Rugged zinc alloy construction
-Waterproof, dustproof, shock and vibration proof
-Utilize COB (Chip On Board) packaging technology
-Feather light, weight only 6.3g
-Lidless push-out design to protect gold fingers and prevent loosing lids
-Plug and play compatible, does not need additional power
-Compatible with USB 2.0 specifications
-Does not require driver (except Win98/ 98SE)
-In compliance with strict RoHS standards, global green environment trend
-Available in amber and titanium colors
-Dimensions: 31.6 x 16.3 x 6mm ±0.3mm
-Weight: 6.3 grams
-Interface: USB1.1 and USB2.0
-Supported operating systems: Windows Vista, WinXP, Win2000, WinME, Win98, Mac OS 9.0 & higher
-Plug / unplug durability test: at least 10,000 times
-Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 70°C
-Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition