Inno3D Announces GeForce GTX 295 Platinum Edition
Inno3D are excited to launch the Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 Platinum Edition with extreme cooling performance for better gaming speeds. The unbeatable Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 is built with the 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture with 480 stream processors. The Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 runs at 576/1242/2000MHz and is the fastest card in the market. The advanced Platinum cooler allows airflow to circulate through the front and back of the case chassis which decreases heat more effectively.
Go Beyond HD
Take your DirectX 10 gaming beyond HD, with the power of Inno3D GeForce GTX 295. Place yourself in the center of the action and experience true gaming cinema in extreme HD (2560x1600) resolutions - all enabled by GeForce 200 series second generation unified architecture, NVIDIA SLI technology, and incredible out-of-the-box performance for the latest games including Far Cry 2, Mirror's Edge, and Call of Duty: World at War. With over 50% more performance than prior generation GPUs, Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 tear through complex DirectX 10 environments and cinematic effects at blazing frame rates in beyond HD resolutions.
Power Multiple Monitors with Multiple GPUs
Put the power of the Inno3D GTX 295 to work across multi-monitors and unleash an awesome dual screen 3D experience. Use one monitor for the up-close action while commanding your armies on the second monitor, or experience full-screen multi-GPU gaming performance on your primary monitor, while keeping tabs on your IM and email. With the Inno3D GeForce GTX 295, you won't miss a beat in the virtual world, or the real world.
Accelerate your GPU with Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 with CUDA technology that not only provides a best-in-class gaming experience, it also delivers Graphics Plus. Experience jaw-dropping PhysX gaming effects, Stereoscopic 3D, and lightning fast video and image processing all accelerated by the GPU.
- 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture
- Full Microsoft DirectX 10 support
- NVIDIA SLI technology
- Quad NVIDIA SLI technology (GTX 295 only)
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology
- NVIDIA PhysX technology
- NVIDIA CUDA technology
- PCI Express 2.0 support
- Two dual-link DVI and one HDTV outputs
- HDMI support (via dongle)
- Dual-link HDCP Capable
- OpenGL 2.1 support
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- Lost 'Star Trek: Original Series' 35mm footage located, Blu-ray coming
- Xbox One 500GB price cut to $249 ahead of Xbox One S launch
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio