OCZ Technology Announces the Latest XTC Memory Cooler to Enhance the Performance of Overclocking Modules
San Jose, CA-June 15, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and computer components, today unveiled the latest memory cooling accessory, the OCZ XTC (Xtreme Thermal Convection) Cooler Revision 2 to promote dedicated airflow to modules. Active cooling combined with passive thermal solutions is extremely important in any rigorous overclocking environment, and OCZ developed the next generation XTC Cooler for supreme heat management of OCZ's complete lineup of high-speed RAM.
"The first revision of the OCZ XTC Memory Cooler proved to be a very popular product with a wide range of enthusiast and power users," said Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for OCZ. "We are excited to now offer a follow-up design with improved performance, an enhanced feature set, and a sleek new look, all at the same affordable price point as the original. The XTC Cooler Rev. 2 is fully compatible with the complete range of OCZ high-performance memory products."
Once installed over the memory subsystem, the XTC Cooler's dual 60mm fans channel a steady flow of air creating a cooler environment and promoting stability. Though optimized for use with OCZ's specialized XTC heatspreaders, the Rev. 2 is a beneficial cooling aid for all system memory, including those with larger, taller heatsinks. Thanks to superior active cooling, dual fan speeds, and easy installation, this second edition cooler is the ultimate overclocking companion for enthusiasts seeking superior performance, longevity, and reliability from their memory.
With a sleek, new design including a taller profile for the latest heatspreaders, the XTC Cooler Rev. 2 features a brushed aluminum design, dual fans with blue LEDs, ultra quiet operation, and a two year warranty backed by OCZ's leading technical support and service. If you're a hardcore overclocker looking to maximize the airflow in your system or a case modder looking to add extra excitement and style, the OCZ XTC Cooler Rev. 2 is the ideal choice to pair with performance RAM.
For more information regarding the OCZ XTC Cooler Rev. 2, please visit our product page here.
About OCZ Technology
OCZ Technology Group, a member of JEDEC, designs, develops and manufactures ground-breaking, high performance memory and computer components that set industry standards. OCZ products are the first choice for users needing high-reliability, ultra-high performance solutions. In 2007, PC Power & Cooling and Hypersonic PC were brought into the OCZ Technology Group, forming a well-rounded, highly innovative organization that places the company at the forefront of high-end computing. All of OCZ Technology Group's products are available through its worldwide network of distributors, online resellers and retail stores. For more information visit our website at http://www.ocztechnology.com
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017