Scythe FenrisWolf: Full black aluminum PC Case
Hamburg, 11. June 2009: Scythe announces its first PC Case for the PC DIY market. FenrisWolf PC Case was designed by a cooperation with Germany's famous case modder called Benjamin "benny" Franz. This cooperation is displayed by the logo "b" on the side panel. The new pc case has more to show than just a nice design, it's equipped with several popular Scythe products.
6 kg (13.23 lb) full aluminum FenrisWolf PC Case has the overall dimensions of 527 × 203 × 455 mm (20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch) and is covered completely in elegant black color. It is equipped with the famous Slip Stream 120 mm case fans which are spinning at 800 rpm, generates a low noise level of 10,70 dBA and constant airflow of 40,17 CFM (68 m³/h). The fan in the front can be mounted in other 5.25" bays which allows an individual optimization of airflow.
FenrisWolf PC Case is furthermore equipped with Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x4 which allows mounting and decoupling up to 4 Hard Drives. By mounting Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x44 with the Slip Stream 120 mm case fan in the front, it is possible to cool the mounted Hard Drives actively. In order to reduce vibrations, the side and top panels are enforced with stripes of foam at two bearing sides.
To mount external 3.5" Drives (e.g. Floppy) 1 set of 5.25" Bay Converter is pre-mounted in the front and can be replaced by other 5.25" bay drives. Two cable ducts are located on the back side of the FanrisWolf PC Case to ease up the use of watercooling systems and external devices such as Scythe Kama BayAMP. The top panel is equipped with two USB, one E-SATA, headphones and microphone connector and can be closed using the small cover.
The Fenriswolf PC Case is now available for an MSRP of 100 EUR (excluding VAT) and 195 USD (excluding TAX).
FenrisWolf PC Case
527 × 203 × 455 mm (L × W × H)
20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch (L × W × H)
6 kg / 13.23 lb
Supplied Case Fans:
2 x Slip Stream 120 mm (800 upm)
Compatible Main Boards:
ATX, Mini-ATX, Mini-ITX, µATX, Flex-ATX
Internal and external Bays:
5 × 5,25" Bays (max. 8)
1 × external 3,5" Bay (detachable)
4 × internal 3,5" Bays (HDD Stabilizer x4)
2 × USB 2.0
1 × Mic-In
1 × Headphones
1 × E-SATA
Standard ATX (not included!)
100 EUR (excluding VAT)
195 USD (excluding TAX)
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 395X2 dual GPU "Fiji VR" GPU should be a monster
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards