Scythe FenrisWolf: Full black aluminum PC Case
Hamburg, 11. June 2009: Scythe announces its first PC Case for the PC DIY market. FenrisWolf PC Case was designed by a cooperation with Germany's famous case modder called Benjamin "benny" Franz. This cooperation is displayed by the logo "b" on the side panel. The new pc case has more to show than just a nice design, it's equipped with several popular Scythe products.
6 kg (13.23 lb) full aluminum FenrisWolf PC Case has the overall dimensions of 527 × 203 × 455 mm (20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch) and is covered completely in elegant black color. It is equipped with the famous Slip Stream 120 mm case fans which are spinning at 800 rpm, generates a low noise level of 10,70 dBA and constant airflow of 40,17 CFM (68 m³/h). The fan in the front can be mounted in other 5.25" bays which allows an individual optimization of airflow.
FenrisWolf PC Case is furthermore equipped with Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x4 which allows mounting and decoupling up to 4 Hard Drives. By mounting Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x44 with the Slip Stream 120 mm case fan in the front, it is possible to cool the mounted Hard Drives actively. In order to reduce vibrations, the side and top panels are enforced with stripes of foam at two bearing sides.
To mount external 3.5" Drives (e.g. Floppy) 1 set of 5.25" Bay Converter is pre-mounted in the front and can be replaced by other 5.25" bay drives. Two cable ducts are located on the back side of the FanrisWolf PC Case to ease up the use of watercooling systems and external devices such as Scythe Kama BayAMP. The top panel is equipped with two USB, one E-SATA, headphones and microphone connector and can be closed using the small cover.
The Fenriswolf PC Case is now available for an MSRP of 100 EUR (excluding VAT) and 195 USD (excluding TAX).
FenrisWolf PC Case
527 × 203 × 455 mm (L × W × H)
20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch (L × W × H)
6 kg / 13.23 lb
Supplied Case Fans:
2 x Slip Stream 120 mm (800 upm)
Compatible Main Boards:
ATX, Mini-ATX, Mini-ITX, µATX, Flex-ATX
Internal and external Bays:
5 × 5,25" Bays (max. 8)
1 × external 3,5" Bay (detachable)
4 × internal 3,5" Bays (HDD Stabilizer x4)
2 × USB 2.0
1 × Mic-In
1 × Headphones
1 × E-SATA
Standard ATX (not included!)
100 EUR (excluding VAT)
195 USD (excluding TAX)
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD