Scythe FenrisWolf: Full black aluminum PC Case
Hamburg, 11. June 2009: Scythe announces its first PC Case for the PC DIY market. FenrisWolf PC Case was designed by a cooperation with Germany's famous case modder called Benjamin "benny" Franz. This cooperation is displayed by the logo "b" on the side panel. The new pc case has more to show than just a nice design, it's equipped with several popular Scythe products.
6 kg (13.23 lb) full aluminum FenrisWolf PC Case has the overall dimensions of 527 × 203 × 455 mm (20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch) and is covered completely in elegant black color. It is equipped with the famous Slip Stream 120 mm case fans which are spinning at 800 rpm, generates a low noise level of 10,70 dBA and constant airflow of 40,17 CFM (68 m³/h). The fan in the front can be mounted in other 5.25" bays which allows an individual optimization of airflow.
FenrisWolf PC Case is furthermore equipped with Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x4 which allows mounting and decoupling up to 4 Hard Drives. By mounting Scythe Hard Disk Stabilizer x44 with the Slip Stream 120 mm case fan in the front, it is possible to cool the mounted Hard Drives actively. In order to reduce vibrations, the side and top panels are enforced with stripes of foam at two bearing sides.
To mount external 3.5" Drives (e.g. Floppy) 1 set of 5.25" Bay Converter is pre-mounted in the front and can be replaced by other 5.25" bay drives. Two cable ducts are located on the back side of the FanrisWolf PC Case to ease up the use of watercooling systems and external devices such as Scythe Kama BayAMP. The top panel is equipped with two USB, one E-SATA, headphones and microphone connector and can be closed using the small cover.
The Fenriswolf PC Case is now available for an MSRP of 100 EUR (excluding VAT) and 195 USD (excluding TAX).
FenrisWolf PC Case
527 × 203 × 455 mm (L × W × H)
20.75 × 7.99 × 17.91 inch (L × W × H)
6 kg / 13.23 lb
Supplied Case Fans:
2 x Slip Stream 120 mm (800 upm)
Compatible Main Boards:
ATX, Mini-ATX, Mini-ITX, µATX, Flex-ATX
Internal and external Bays:
5 × 5,25" Bays (max. 8)
1 × external 3,5" Bay (detachable)
4 × internal 3,5" Bays (HDD Stabilizer x4)
2 × USB 2.0
1 × Mic-In
1 × Headphones
1 × E-SATA
Standard ATX (not included!)
100 EUR (excluding VAT)
195 USD (excluding TAX)
Latest News Posts
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league