G.SKILL launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB and Turbulence Fan
Taipei, Taiwan--20 April, 2009--G.Skill International Co. Ltd., a world leader in extreme performance storage and memory products with solid quality, today launches the world's fastest memory, Perfect Storm DDR3 2133 CL9 6GB. In addition G.Skill has announced the retail availability of its perfect cooling partner, the Turbulence Fan. Both of these products have been shown in a very successful Computex 2009.
Firstly, the Perfect Storm series has represents the ultimate memory solution since G.Skill launched 2000 CL7 6GB Triple channel kit just three months ago. To continuously satisfy overclocking enthusiasts and extreme gamers' demand for ultra performance computer memory, G.Skill once again pushes the boundaries further at the highest frequency of 2,133MHz. The Perfect Storm 2133 CL9 provide overclockers and enthusiasts the best overclocking potential for their Core i7 platforms with affordable price and lifetime warranty.
Since Cebit 2009, G.Skill's elegantly designed Turbulence Fan was demonstrated to the public, G.Skill has received a great number of inquiries about this product's availability, price and performance. G.Skill can finally announce today that the Turbulence Fan is ready for retail availability immediately. The special design allows the fan to decrease the temperature of memory kits effectively, while maintaining a silent solution that will not audibly interfere with the environment. Gamers and overclockers will push their ram to the highest voltages, making the addition of the Turbulence Fan an ideal partner to high performance memory. Available in black and grey, the subtle color choice can tailor a system look to suit the users' needs.
Established in 1989 by enthusiast, is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products go through a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine its products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- Lovense teams up with Virtual Real Porn for adult-themed VR content
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling