Spire Introduces PowerCube Mini-ITX Case, Computing Just Got Smaller
Introducing the future of MINI-ITX, The Spire PowerCube. Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your PC has to move with the times.
This stylish and innovative case is a designer piece on its own. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with front integrated Audio and USB ports to provide you maximum connectivity and flexibility. Placement horizontal or vertical makes the PowerCube great for home or office use. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight SGCC Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Dust Free design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen, Radiation protected
- ITX Motherboard Compatible
- Rear PCI Exhauster Spacing
The Spire PowerCube is compatible with all Mini ITX type mainboards available on the market today.
* Multilanguage Owner Manual *Screws *Mainboard stand-off
The PowerCube is available now for direct shipping from Spire factory, availability through Spire branch offices will commence end May.
Latest News Posts
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis