Spire Introduces PowerCube Mini-ITX Case, Computing Just Got Smaller
Introducing the future of MINI-ITX, The Spire PowerCube. Nowadays workspace is constantly getting smaller, which means your PC has to move with the times.
This stylish and innovative case is a designer piece on its own. This case has been made to the highest possible quality to provide you with the satisfaction you are looking for in a small, yet powerful package. Complete with front integrated Audio and USB ports to provide you maximum connectivity and flexibility. Placement horizontal or vertical makes the PowerCube great for home or office use. No matter the challenge, this case will be sure to deliver what you want, when you want.
- Durable Lightweight SGCC Metal
- Stylish & Sophisticated design
- Dust Free design
- Front USB and Audio Connections
- Full Folded Edge, Full Screen, Radiation protected
- ITX Motherboard Compatible
- Rear PCI Exhauster Spacing
The Spire PowerCube is compatible with all Mini ITX type mainboards available on the market today.
* Multilanguage Owner Manual *Screws *Mainboard stand-off
The PowerCube is available now for direct shipping from Spire factory, availability through Spire branch offices will commence end May.
Latest News Posts
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- Researchers: Android factory reset doesn't fully wipe data
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications