Digital Storm unleashes a new line of low cost high performance gaming PC's
Fremont, CA - June 12, 2009 - On Friday Digital Storm, http://www.digitalstormonline.com, announced the release of a new line of high performance, low-cost, gaming computers. When asked why Digital Storm updated its line of gaming computers considering the current lines success and popularity CTO Rajeev Kuruppu responded, "We know we could do better. Companies often stagnate creatively during economic downturns. That's not the Digital Storm mentality."
Mr. Kuruppu went on to say, "We feel we need to innovate more, give our customers more performance for less of a hit to their wallets." Digital Storm's new line of computers will include "Special Deal" systems that are aggressively priced that ship within 72 hours. "The Special Deal line of computers is a reflection of the economic situation many of our customers are in. Truthfully, we're more excited now than we ever were because the kind of performance our customers can get for the price is unprecedented," stated Mr. Kuruppu.
As part of a pre-release media blitz Digital Storm has rolled out review systems to numerous magazines and websites. April's issue of PC Gamer reviewed Digital Storm's PC at 91% earning it a coveted Editor's Choice Award; other awards have followed including HotHardware's Recommended Award, PCPerspectives Gold Award, and AnandTech's Silver Editor's Choice Award.
Digital Storm expects gamers to be very enthusiastic about its new line of computers and it hopes that their gaming computer's value will entice new customers to its Northern California shores.
Digital Storm has been in business since 2001 and in that time has established one of the highest customer service ratings of any computer gaming company, it is also the only gaming company to retain an "A+" rating from the BBB.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now