Patriot Adds Futuremark® Bundles to Viper II Tri-Channel Memory Kits.
Futuremark Software added as Bonus to all purchases of Patriot DDR3 Viper II Tri-Channel kits.
Fremont, California, USA, June 11, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the release of their Tri-Channel Viper II Series bundle packs with Futuremark 3DMark Vantage software.
Patriot Memory and Futuremark have teamed up once again to offer PC enthusiasts and overclockers the tools necessary to build the ultimate performance system. Futuremark's 3DMark Vantage, the world's #1 benchmarking software, offers consumers the chance to see how their system performs and stacks up against worldwide contention.
"Incorporating our DDR3 Viper II Tri Channel kits with Futuremark's benchmarking software adds a great win-win situation for the consumer," says Laura Hoorn, Patriot's Director of North America Sales. "Consumers are not only getting a great product with our Viper II Tri Channel kits, but at no additional cost, they can benchmark their results against other enthusiast across the globe."
(Note: All Patriot Futuremark Bundles will discontinue the inclusion of a separate USB drive, and will now have a convenient download to add the Futuremark Benchmarking software. Customers will be supplied an activation code in which they can go to Futuremark's site and download the included software.)
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Futuremark Bundles and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- InWin D-Frame Mini Mini-ITX Tower Chassis Review
- iClever IC-BTH01 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives