PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility
The technology improves rapidly. Something we consider the latest today might be a second graded next month. PhotoFast didn't forget those who are still using their old PC/Laptop and seeking for a upgrade solution. We improved our G-Monster IDE V1 compatibility. It's now coming up again in "Notebook Edition", which runs at 80MB/s read & 45 MB/s write, available in 32G/64G/128G. By using Native IDE controller instead of SATA to IDE Bridge, allows ALL IDE interface PC/Laptop to operate this device with any problem.
While every manufacturer is keen to make the fastest storage device, and that of course includes PhotoFast as one of them. But we never ignore demands from all different level of users.
We PhotoFast insist on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
- Best upgrade solution to those IDE interface PC/Laptops /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_monsternotebooked2.jpg" border="0" alt="PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility" />
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Galaxy Note7 might cost $700
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller