PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility
The technology improves rapidly. Something we consider the latest today might be a second graded next month. PhotoFast didn't forget those who are still using their old PC/Laptop and seeking for a upgrade solution. We improved our G-Monster IDE V1 compatibility. It's now coming up again in "Notebook Edition", which runs at 80MB/s read & 45 MB/s write, available in 32G/64G/128G. By using Native IDE controller instead of SATA to IDE Bridge, allows ALL IDE interface PC/Laptop to operate this device with any problem.
While every manufacturer is keen to make the fastest storage device, and that of course includes PhotoFast as one of them. But we never ignore demands from all different level of users.
We PhotoFast insist on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
- Best upgrade solution to those IDE interface PC/Laptops /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_monsternotebooked2.jpg" border="0" alt="PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility" />
Latest News Posts
- Facebook has a crazy number of members: 1.49B monthly users
- New Mission Impossible movie features triple-screen Halo 5 on Xbox One
- Amazon Prime scores an exclusive 'all-new car show' with Top Gear trio
- NVIDIA and AMD release new drivers for Windows 10
- LG posts a low $206.38 million in profit in second-quarter, blames TVs
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Win10 - Unknown USB device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) - Z68X-UD3-B3
- Windows 10 drivers for G1.Assassin 2 on Gigabyte site are for the wrong product
- Kingston HyperX Cloud Core Gaming Headset Review
- Dell Starts Shipping Windows 10 Devices
- Intel and Micron Produce Breakthrough Memory Technology
- Acer Announces Its Windows 10 Powered PC Line
- MSI Ships Gaming Notebooks with Windows 10
- MAINGEAR Arms Acclaimed Gaming Powerhouses with Windows 10