PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility
The technology improves rapidly. Something we consider the latest today might be a second graded next month. PhotoFast didn't forget those who are still using their old PC/Laptop and seeking for a upgrade solution. We improved our G-Monster IDE V1 compatibility. It's now coming up again in "Notebook Edition", which runs at 80MB/s read & 45 MB/s write, available in 32G/64G/128G. By using Native IDE controller instead of SATA to IDE Bridge, allows ALL IDE interface PC/Laptop to operate this device with any problem.
While every manufacturer is keen to make the fastest storage device, and that of course includes PhotoFast as one of them. But we never ignore demands from all different level of users.
We PhotoFast insist on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
- Best upgrade solution to those IDE interface PC/Laptops /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_monsternotebooked2.jpg" border="0" alt="PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility" />
Latest News Posts
- New Need for Speed reboot will require Internet connection
- High-profile defector says North Korean cyberattacks could kill
- Get Lifetime Access to This Node.js Course for $19
- We must be ready to regulate possibly lethal autonomous robots
- NCSoft expanding desktop and mobile games into western world
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award
- Lenovo Sets Vision for Future Ecosystem of Connected Devices at Global Tech World Conference
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015