PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility
The technology improves rapidly. Something we consider the latest today might be a second graded next month. PhotoFast didn't forget those who are still using their old PC/Laptop and seeking for a upgrade solution. We improved our G-Monster IDE V1 compatibility. It's now coming up again in "Notebook Edition", which runs at 80MB/s read & 45 MB/s write, available in 32G/64G/128G. By using Native IDE controller instead of SATA to IDE Bridge, allows ALL IDE interface PC/Laptop to operate this device with any problem.
While every manufacturer is keen to make the fastest storage device, and that of course includes PhotoFast as one of them. But we never ignore demands from all different level of users.
We PhotoFast insist on manufacturing SSD in satisfy all present and future needs. We're, and will be keeping up our enthusiasm Bring latest technology on down to earth products.
- Best upgrade solution to those IDE interface PC/Laptops /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_monsternotebooked2.jpg" border="0" alt="PhotoFast G-Monster 2.5" IDE SSD Notebook Edition - Native IDE controller used, offers great compatibility" />
Latest News Posts
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Blizzard announces a new voice chat app for desktops
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 375.57 drivers are ready for BF1
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system