Antec Unveils Latest Open-Air Case: Mini Skeleton
Mini Skeleton Brings Unique Open-Air Design and Airflow to Mini-ITX Systems
Fremont, CA - June 9, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the Mini Skeleton-90, the Mini-ITX model of Antec's popular Skeleton case. The Mini Skeleton-90 is the first open-air enclosure designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards, and offers unique cooling, flexibility and style for small form factor systems.
Providing high levels of cooling, the Mini Skeleton-90 features a top-mounted 150mm TriCool blue LED fan and a rear 70mm fan, while the open-air frame enables greater airflow than traditional enclosures. The removable component tray provides quick, convenient access to components and allows for efficient cable routing which prevents wires from impeding airflow.
The Mini Skeleton-90 includes a 90-watt adapter for 90 watts of stable and reliable power. Convenient front-mounted USB 2.0, eSATA and audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) in and out ports offer easy multimedia connection. For enhanced flexibility in system integration, the Mini Skeleton-90 also features five drive bays, including one 5.25" drive bay, two 2.5" drive bays and two 2.5" side HDD mounts.
With a 7.5" (H) x 8.3"(W) x 9.1"(D) sized frame and 0.8mm cold rolled steel with reinforced plastic chassis, the Mini Skeleton-90 is petite as well as durable. The Mini Skeleton-90 is designed for users seeking a smaller desktop option, secondary PC or home theater PC (HTPC) that utilizes the Mini-ITX form factor.
"With the popularity of Mini-ITX motherboards rising, we wanted to develop a case that really takes advantage of the smaller form factor," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "The Mini Skeleton delivers the same impressive cooling, airflow and style as the original Skeleton, in a miniature frame perfect for Mini-ITX users."
The Mini Skeleton-90 is available now for an estimated price of $119.00 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Mini Skeleton-90 is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Xiaomi is rumored to announce a VR headset on August 1
- Farming Simulator 2017 gameplay trailer released
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio