Antec Unveils Latest Open-Air Case: Mini Skeleton
Mini Skeleton Brings Unique Open-Air Design and Airflow to Mini-ITX Systems
Fremont, CA - June 9, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the Mini Skeleton-90, the Mini-ITX model of Antec's popular Skeleton case. The Mini Skeleton-90 is the first open-air enclosure designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards, and offers unique cooling, flexibility and style for small form factor systems.
Providing high levels of cooling, the Mini Skeleton-90 features a top-mounted 150mm TriCool blue LED fan and a rear 70mm fan, while the open-air frame enables greater airflow than traditional enclosures. The removable component tray provides quick, convenient access to components and allows for efficient cable routing which prevents wires from impeding airflow.
The Mini Skeleton-90 includes a 90-watt adapter for 90 watts of stable and reliable power. Convenient front-mounted USB 2.0, eSATA and audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) in and out ports offer easy multimedia connection. For enhanced flexibility in system integration, the Mini Skeleton-90 also features five drive bays, including one 5.25" drive bay, two 2.5" drive bays and two 2.5" side HDD mounts.
With a 7.5" (H) x 8.3"(W) x 9.1"(D) sized frame and 0.8mm cold rolled steel with reinforced plastic chassis, the Mini Skeleton-90 is petite as well as durable. The Mini Skeleton-90 is designed for users seeking a smaller desktop option, secondary PC or home theater PC (HTPC) that utilizes the Mini-ITX form factor.
"With the popularity of Mini-ITX motherboards rising, we wanted to develop a case that really takes advantage of the smaller form factor," said Scott Richards, senior vice president of Antec. "The Mini Skeleton delivers the same impressive cooling, airflow and style as the original Skeleton, in a miniature frame perfect for Mini-ITX users."
The Mini Skeleton-90 is available now for an estimated price of $119.00 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The Mini Skeleton-90 is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Latest News Posts
- Researchers teaching robots to have better dexterity and speed
- US, European consumers quickly buy accessories from Xiaomi Mi store
- Trying to make hit mobile game and generate revenue proving difficult
- Americans think privacy is important, but doubt its possibility
- Google stepping up in Internet of Things, with its Brillo OS
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications