Addonics Announces Family of Hard Drive Duplicators
SAN JOSE, CA, (JUNE 10, 2008) -- Addonics Technologies http://www.addonics.com today announced a family of hard drive duplicators - all simple, fast and reliable tools for making an exact copy of any hard drive.
The family of duplicators includes the HDD Duplicator, HDD Duplicator PRO, the HDD Duplicator PRO S, and the Zebra HDD Duplicator.
As an example of their copying abilities, the HDD Duplicator PRO can copy from a source drive of any type, from 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive or SSD with either SATA or IDE interface, to a target drive of any kind. With this flexibility, the Duplicator PRO is an ideal tool for cloning another hard drive, for making a back-up hard drive, or for quick data migration from a hard drive or SSD to another any type of hard drive -- no matter its interface or technology difference.
To protect sensitive data, The HDD Duplicator PRO S can be used to make copies from ordinary hard drives to target drives with AES 256-bit data encryption or vice versa.
Simple to operate, the duplicators are stand-alone appliances and don't require connection to a PC. To start copying data, users simply load the original hard drive into the top bay and another hard drive of equal size or larger into the bottom bay, then push the start button. There is no special software required or any complicated set-up procedures. Copy speed can be up to 150 MB/sec depending on the speed of the hard drive.
List price for the basic HDD Duplicator starts at $249. Features of the basic HDD Duplicator include operation as a stand alone appliance without the need for software or another PC; the ability to copy 3.5" SATA hard drives to any 3.5" SATA hard drive; OS independency; the ability to add or remover source and destination drives without special tools (like removing tape cartridges), and a LCM control module that provides a rich set of robust advanced configuration options.
For more information see: http://www.addonics.com/products/duplicator/hdd_duplicator.asp
Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Adromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- what you can get 's a cuddle
- comment on joint sinks into Billboard's number one Three songs of the
- sticked at the apartment
- Balochistan to the south west place most typically associated with Pa
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines