Addonics Announces Family of Hard Drive Duplicators
SAN JOSE, CA, (JUNE 10, 2008) -- Addonics Technologies http://www.addonics.com today announced a family of hard drive duplicators - all simple, fast and reliable tools for making an exact copy of any hard drive.
The family of duplicators includes the HDD Duplicator, HDD Duplicator PRO, the HDD Duplicator PRO S, and the Zebra HDD Duplicator.
As an example of their copying abilities, the HDD Duplicator PRO can copy from a source drive of any type, from 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive or SSD with either SATA or IDE interface, to a target drive of any kind. With this flexibility, the Duplicator PRO is an ideal tool for cloning another hard drive, for making a back-up hard drive, or for quick data migration from a hard drive or SSD to another any type of hard drive -- no matter its interface or technology difference.
To protect sensitive data, The HDD Duplicator PRO S can be used to make copies from ordinary hard drives to target drives with AES 256-bit data encryption or vice versa.
Simple to operate, the duplicators are stand-alone appliances and don't require connection to a PC. To start copying data, users simply load the original hard drive into the top bay and another hard drive of equal size or larger into the bottom bay, then push the start button. There is no special software required or any complicated set-up procedures. Copy speed can be up to 150 MB/sec depending on the speed of the hard drive.
List price for the basic HDD Duplicator starts at $249. Features of the basic HDD Duplicator include operation as a stand alone appliance without the need for software or another PC; the ability to copy 3.5" SATA hard drives to any 3.5" SATA hard drive; OS independency; the ability to add or remover source and destination drives without special tools (like removing tape cartridges), and a LCM control module that provides a rich set of robust advanced configuration options.
For more information see: http://www.addonics.com/products/duplicator/hdd_duplicator.asp
Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Mozilla begins testing its new VR-based Firefox browser 'MozVR'
- AMD's Frame Rate Target Control tested with considerable power savings
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Define S 47 [Buildlog 03.07.2015]
- Power loss - Event 41 Kernel Power
- ASRock Beebox (N3000) Fanless Small Form Factor PC Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors