Addonics Announces Family of Hard Drive Duplicators
SAN JOSE, CA, (JUNE 10, 2008) -- Addonics Technologies http://www.addonics.com today announced a family of hard drive duplicators - all simple, fast and reliable tools for making an exact copy of any hard drive.
The family of duplicators includes the HDD Duplicator, HDD Duplicator PRO, the HDD Duplicator PRO S, and the Zebra HDD Duplicator.
As an example of their copying abilities, the HDD Duplicator PRO can copy from a source drive of any type, from 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive or SSD with either SATA or IDE interface, to a target drive of any kind. With this flexibility, the Duplicator PRO is an ideal tool for cloning another hard drive, for making a back-up hard drive, or for quick data migration from a hard drive or SSD to another any type of hard drive -- no matter its interface or technology difference.
To protect sensitive data, The HDD Duplicator PRO S can be used to make copies from ordinary hard drives to target drives with AES 256-bit data encryption or vice versa.
Simple to operate, the duplicators are stand-alone appliances and don't require connection to a PC. To start copying data, users simply load the original hard drive into the top bay and another hard drive of equal size or larger into the bottom bay, then push the start button. There is no special software required or any complicated set-up procedures. Copy speed can be up to 150 MB/sec depending on the speed of the hard drive.
List price for the basic HDD Duplicator starts at $249. Features of the basic HDD Duplicator include operation as a stand alone appliance without the need for software or another PC; the ability to copy 3.5" SATA hard drives to any 3.5" SATA hard drive; OS independency; the ability to add or remover source and destination drives without special tools (like removing tape cartridges), and a LCM control module that provides a rich set of robust advanced configuration options.
For more information see: http://www.addonics.com/products/duplicator/hdd_duplicator.asp
Addonics products are available through the company online store http://www.shopaddonics.com, major catalog companies, resellers, VARs and distributors, including Amazon.com, PC Connection, CDW, Buy.com, Provantage.com, Insight, and Ingram Micro.
Addonics Technologies Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets a broad line of external and mobile storage products. Addonics is headquartered at 1918 Junction Ave, San Jose, CA 95131. Phone: 408-573-8580.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Nokia unveils its new OZO virtual reality camera, priced at $60,000
- Apple expected to launch even thinner MacBook Air models next year
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Q9550 P5Q Pro overclock
- Asrock 970 Pro3 R2 Freezes Randomnly
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- Synthesio Announces Janet Megdadi As Chief Revenue Officer
- Polk BOOM Adds to Ready 4 Anything Speaker Family with New Swimmer Duo and Swimmer Jr.
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 Now Lets You Control Your Car from Your Wrist
- Gemalto Payment HSM Supports Cloud Tokenization Requirements for Secure Mobile Payment Transactions and Digitization of Credit Card Credentials
- ALL-METAL LG ZERO BRINGS TOGETHER LUXURIOUS DESIGN WITH BEST CAMERA TECHNOLOGY