LaCie Announces LaCinema Classic Bridge, Create Your Own Media Player
LaCie announced an economic way to add media player functionality to existing storage devices. LaCinema Classic Bridge enables users to leverage the investments already made on internal and external storage solutions, and turn them into dynamic multimedia devices. Simply connect the Classic Bridge to a desired TV, add a storage device, and play libraries of movies, music, and photos in flawless 1080p HD resolution.
The attractive and compact LaCinema Classic Bridge fits seamlessly into entertainment centers, and enables two options for adding storage. Option one allows users to connect an external USB drive to the front of the device for easy access to their multimedia content. Option two allows users to easily insert an internal hard disk directly into the device for a clean, fully integrated set-up, just like the LaCinema Classic. Users may also choose to implement both options for expanded capacity.
"There is no question the need for digital storage has become essential in the home. However, most storage solutions do not offer users an easy way to interface with their valued content," said Patrick Salin, Multimedia Business Unit Manager, LaCie. "Now, with the LaCinema Classic Bridge, users can take their storage solutions and transform them into fully-functional multimedia players, allowing them to conveniently browse and play content from within their entertainment set-up, without thinking twice."
With the help of an easy-to-use remote control and intuitive navigation menu, users can easily browse a centralized media library to select and play their favorite media. Content can be viewed by file category through a simple graphic selection, or users may view all multimedia by clicking the folder icon.
Built with the same features and functionality as the LaCinema Classic, the LaCinema Bridge works with numerous video, music, and photo formats, including MPEG4, MP3 and JPEG as well as HD-JPEG for superior viewing of images over HDMI output. An HDMI cable is included.
LaCinema Classic Bridge is DivX-certified so customers can watch DivX transcoded videos with high quality and resolution. For users seeking optimal performance, LaCie has posted a complete listing of recommended HDDs, lacie.com.
LaCinema Classic Bridge is available now and retails for $99. LaCie products are available through the LaCie Online Store or LaCie Resellers. For more information, visit lacie.com.
Latest News Posts
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- EK pushes new Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 water block to the market
- Another underdog chassis company continuing the minimalism trend
- The new Need for Speed is coming coupled with wild feature claims
- The US has released the al-Qaeda application form for digital reading
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling