NEC Rolls Out Two New High-end 24-inch MultiSync Monitors
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, today announced the new MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV with NEC's SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution. These two high-performance desktop displays are ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography, medical imaging and other professional applications.
Joining the award-winning MultiSync 90 Series and SpectraViewII Series respectively, the LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays offer a multitude of innovative technologies, leading-edge capabilities and ergonomic design functions. The widescreen display (true 16:10 aspect ratio) enhances user productivity, as it provides roughly the same work area as two smaller-sized displays, enabling users to view and work simultaneously in multiple application windows.
"The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays enable NEC to continue its long-standing tradition of providing high-end users with highly powerful and ultra-capable displays," said Stan Swiderski, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "These new widescreen displays increase our customers' productivity levels by presenting them with features created to ease their workload and improve their color performance, which makes their job less time-consuming and provides a more enjoyable experience."
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV include the following features:
- 1900 x 1200 native resolution
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 320 cd/mÂ² brightness
- Standard color gamut ideal for sRGB applications (96.7% coverage of sRGB)
- Auto luminance control with X-Light Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color
- ColorComp technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allow for use in any lighting conditions
- Supports internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 150mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV ship with a 4-year parts and labor warranty, including backlight. They will be available for shipping this month with an estimated street price of $1,099 and $1,299, respectively.
Latest News Posts
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- Amazon offers unlimited storage for $60 per year with Cloud Drive
- LG's G Watch Urbane with LTE will cost around $590, launches very soon
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi