NEC Rolls Out Two New High-end 24-inch MultiSync Monitors
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, today announced the new MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV with NEC's SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution. These two high-performance desktop displays are ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography, medical imaging and other professional applications.
Joining the award-winning MultiSync 90 Series and SpectraViewII Series respectively, the LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays offer a multitude of innovative technologies, leading-edge capabilities and ergonomic design functions. The widescreen display (true 16:10 aspect ratio) enhances user productivity, as it provides roughly the same work area as two smaller-sized displays, enabling users to view and work simultaneously in multiple application windows.
"The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays enable NEC to continue its long-standing tradition of providing high-end users with highly powerful and ultra-capable displays," said Stan Swiderski, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "These new widescreen displays increase our customers' productivity levels by presenting them with features created to ease their workload and improve their color performance, which makes their job less time-consuming and provides a more enjoyable experience."
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV include the following features:
- 1900 x 1200 native resolution
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 320 cd/mÂ² brightness
- Standard color gamut ideal for sRGB applications (96.7% coverage of sRGB)
- Auto luminance control with X-Light Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color
- ColorComp technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allow for use in any lighting conditions
- Supports internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 150mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV ship with a 4-year parts and labor warranty, including backlight. They will be available for shipping this month with an estimated street price of $1,099 and $1,299, respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio