NEC Rolls Out Two New High-end 24-inch MultiSync Monitors
NEC Display Solutions of America, a leading stand-alone provider of commercial LCD displays and projectors, today announced the new MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV with NEC's SpectraViewII Color Calibration Solution. These two high-performance desktop displays are ideal for graphic arts, desktop publishing, photography, medical imaging and other professional applications.
Joining the award-winning MultiSync 90 Series and SpectraViewII Series respectively, the LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays offer a multitude of innovative technologies, leading-edge capabilities and ergonomic design functions. The widescreen display (true 16:10 aspect ratio) enhances user productivity, as it provides roughly the same work area as two smaller-sized displays, enabling users to view and work simultaneously in multiple application windows.
"The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV displays enable NEC to continue its long-standing tradition of providing high-end users with highly powerful and ultra-capable displays," said Stan Swiderski, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "These new widescreen displays increase our customers' productivity levels by presenting them with features created to ease their workload and improve their color performance, which makes their job less time-consuming and provides a more enjoyable experience."
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV include the following features:
- 1900 x 1200 native resolution
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 320 cd/mÂ² brightness
- Standard color gamut ideal for sRGB applications (96.7% coverage of sRGB)
- Auto luminance control with X-Light Pro backlight/sensor design for consistent brightness and color
- ColorComp technology compensates for slight variations in luminance and color uniformity, providing even color across the screen
- IPS active matrix LCD provides superior screen performance, including wide viewing angles, lifelike flesh tones and dark black levels
- AmbiBright ambient light sensor and automatic backlight adjustment allow for use in any lighting conditions
- Supports internal programmable 12-bit lookup tables (LUTs) for calibration
- 4-way ergonomic stand with 150mm height-adjust, tilt, swivel and pivot
The MultiSync LCD2490WUXiÂ² and LCD2490W2-BK-SV ship with a 4-year parts and labor warranty, including backlight. They will be available for shipping this month with an estimated street price of $1,099 and $1,299, respectively.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017