ASUS Unveils an Impressive Line-up of Innovative Server and Workstation Solutions
ASUS, a leading producer of innovative server and workstation solutions, today announced three cutting-edge solutions designed to address the specific needs of SOHO and Business Enterprises. First in the line-up is the ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard, which provides users with sublime graphics capabilities and flexible high speed data input/output. Next is the ASUS RS700D-E6 Duo Nodes 1U Server, which features independent power supplies for superb reliability-giving business owners complete peace of mind-while offering exceptional space savings in the form of 4 + 4 hot-swappable 2.5-inch SATA/SAS hard disk drives. Finally, the ASUS Z8NA-D6 is the world's first slim dual processor server and workstation motherboard, making it the best workstation foundation for all forms of businesses.
ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer Workstation Motherboard
The ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard is the most cutting-edge and efficient parallel computing solution available to date. Equipped with 7 PCI-E Gen2 x16 slots, the P6T7 WS SuperComputer has been certified for NVIDIA Tesla GPU computing which is based on the NVIDIA CUDA parallel computing architecture, supporting up to three NVIDIA Tesla cards and one NVIDIA Quadro card. This amounts to a total of 960 parallel processing cores providing a massive 4 teraflops of processing power-delivering 250* times faster computing and graphics processing performance. These features provide the ASUS P6T7 WS SuperComputer motherboard with incredible high speed data input and output, powerful graphics capabilities as well as the multi-tasking muscle to tackle virtually any job at hand.
/ASUS RS700D-E6 Duo Nodes 1U Server with Independent Power Supplies for HPC Applications
Supporting Intel Xeon 5500 Nehalem processors, the ASUS RS700D-E6 is a dual 2-way system capable of providing extreme performance for business owners requiring 4-way, 16-core computing capabilities in a 1U environment. With a design that supports up to 4 + 4 hot swappable 2.5" SATA/SAS hard disk drives, it allows users to enjoy exceptional space savings and storage capabilities while still adhering to the conventional form factor. Unlike other solutions in the market, the RS700D-E6/PS8 has two independent power supplies which provide double the protection against power outages or the failure of one individual power supply. This makes the ASUS RS700D-E6 not only highly reliable, but also extremely beneficial to business owners in search of the perfect system with high performance computing and clustering capabilities.
ASUS Z8NA-D6: A Powerful Workstation and Server Motherboard in a Small Package
The First Dual 1366 Socket Solution in 12 x 9.6-inch ATX Form Factor
The ASUS Z8NA-D6 is the first slim-profiled dual processing server and workstation motherboard in today's market that can be fitted in a desktop PC chassis for better cost-effectiveness and space savings. The ASUS Z8NA-D6 is equipped with 24 + 8 pin power connectors to support both SSI and ATX power supplies, and 6-port SATAII to support RAID 0, 1, 10, 5 (Intel Matrix Storage and for Windows only), and RAID 0, 1, 10 from LSI MegaRAID, for Linux/Windows. It supports PCI-E Gen2 x16 (x16 link) for I/O and a graphics card, and an optional MIO audio card. It is the perfect option for business owners who require a powerful server and workstation motherboard which offers setup versatility, dependable storage facilities, as well as powerful graphics capabilities and high speed connectivity
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20