Patriot Launches Viper II Series for DDR3
Patriot's Fastest Tri-Channel Kits for the Intel Core i7
Fremont, California, USA, June 3, 2009 - Patriot Memory®, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced the launch of the new Viper II Extreme Performance DDR3 memory modules for Intel® Core i7 platforms.
The new Viper II series makes use of an innovative heat-shield cooling solution to more effectively dissipate heat produced by the high-speed memory, which offers optimal stability and performance.
"The next-generation Viper II technology is designed to work with Patriot's latest and greatest DDR3 memory, and will provide the most stability to hit maximum performance, says Les Henry, Patriot's Director of Engineering. "Viper II provides all the essentials for gaming enthusiasts."
For more information about Patriot's Viper II Series and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Radeon R9 395X2 dual GPU "Fiji VR" GPU should be a monster
- AMD Radeon R9 390X should feature not just 4GB of HBM, but 8GB of HBM
- Google exec amongst thousands killed in Nepal quake
- Nate Mitchell from Oculus will speak at Disrupt NY about all things VR
- Gears of War remaster in development for the Xbox One by Splash Damage
- Error when updating Intel Management Engine software for Ivy Bridge CPU install
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis
- Acer Delivers 15.6-inch Budget-Friendly Chromebook
- Thermaltake Debuts Full Range of Radiators The Pacific RL and R Series Optimized for Maximum Heat Dispatching
- GALAX Launches Liquid-Cooled HOF GTX 970 and GTX 980 Graphics Cards