Cooler Master announces 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply with the UCP 900W
May 26th 2009 - Cooler Master proudly announces the 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply, the highest rated 80 Plus power supply to-date by achieving a typical efficiency of 90.05% .
Cooler Master has long built a strong reputation based on industry-leading designs in coolers and computer cases, while its power supplies have often been over-shadowed. Today, marks a new era in the company's foray into the market of power supplies. With the UCP reaching new 80 Plus Gold specifications, Cooler Master has put itself at the cutting edge of PSU design.
UCP 900W 80 Plus Gold PSU will be displayed at Computex Nangang exhibition hall on 1F, I1224, I1323.
Complete list of Cooler Master 80 Plus Certified PSUs: http://www.80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_detail.aspx?id=23&type=2
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit http://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- 'Dungeons and Dragons' feature film reboot on the way
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC