Cooler Master announces 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply with the UCP 900W
May 26th 2009 - Cooler Master proudly announces the 80 Plus Gold Certified high wattage power supply, the highest rated 80 Plus power supply to-date by achieving a typical efficiency of 90.05% .
Cooler Master has long built a strong reputation based on industry-leading designs in coolers and computer cases, while its power supplies have often been over-shadowed. Today, marks a new era in the company's foray into the market of power supplies. With the UCP reaching new 80 Plus Gold specifications, Cooler Master has put itself at the cutting edge of PSU design.
UCP 900W 80 Plus Gold PSU will be displayed at Computex Nangang exhibition hall on 1F, I1224, I1323.
Complete list of Cooler Master 80 Plus Certified PSUs: http://www.80plus.org/manu/psu/psu_detail.aspx?id=23&type=2
About Cooler Master
Cooler Master was founded to provide the best thermal solutions to our customers worldwide. Since its establishment a decade ago, we continue to invest in product development in order to provide the leading-edge innovations to people and businesses. Cooler Master's enclosure technology line-up includes heat sinks and fans, chassis, power supplies, function panels and accessories. Cooler Master has its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, with global branch offices located in Europe, America and APAC, so that we can offer to our customers the best service in time. For more information on Cooler Master, please visit http://www.coolermaster.com.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- $10,000 spent on the Apple Watch gets you private 1-hour appointments
- 1966 'Batman' animated revival with Adam West and Burt Ward underway
- FDA has not been overly aggressive with Apple Watch regulation
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- booting from SM951
- GIGABYTE BRIX BXi7H-5500 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi