ViewSonic Announces New Ergonomic Widescreen LCD Monitors
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual display products, today launched its new VG27 series of widescreen LCD monitors designed for business, government and education customers. The line includes the 24" VG2427wm, the VG2227wm and the 20" VG2027wm widescreen monitors.
ViewSonic's VG27 series of monitors have a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 nits of brightness and Full 1080p HD resolution for detailed, crisp, clear images. The slim bezel design facilitates multi-monitor functionality for the ultimate in office productivity, while the DVI/VGA and 2 port USB hub inputs provide for flexible and convenient connectivity.
The monitors are all Energy Star certified and can be set to ECO Mode which saves up to 40% in energy consumption. Generous height and tilt adjustments coupled with a 360-degree swivel base provide ample adjustments for optimal head and neck positioning creating a productive and comfortable viewing experience. The products also have built-in stereo speakers supported with the latest SRS Premium Sound technology. In addition, each monitor is backed with a 3-year warranty to protect corporate and consumer investments.
"We continue our prestigious 20 year long history in display technology and delivering high-quality widescreen LCD monitors with the addition of the VG27 series," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "With this line, government, education and corporate customers now have an affordable solution for displaying media."
The products are currently available for purchase with MSRPs of $499 for the VG2427wm, $399 for the VG2227wm and $319 for the VG2027wm.
ViewSonic also offers its Finch Club resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts through the company's GovEd public sector program. To sign up, please visit finchclub.com. For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 upgrade nag screen interrupts weather lady
- New Apple Music API means endless integration possibilities
- Windows 10 now blocks Google searches from Cortana
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched