ViewSonic Announces New Ergonomic Widescreen LCD Monitors
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual display products, today launched its new VG27 series of widescreen LCD monitors designed for business, government and education customers. The line includes the 24" VG2427wm, the VG2227wm and the 20" VG2027wm widescreen monitors.
ViewSonic's VG27 series of monitors have a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 nits of brightness and Full 1080p HD resolution for detailed, crisp, clear images. The slim bezel design facilitates multi-monitor functionality for the ultimate in office productivity, while the DVI/VGA and 2 port USB hub inputs provide for flexible and convenient connectivity.
The monitors are all Energy Star certified and can be set to ECO Mode which saves up to 40% in energy consumption. Generous height and tilt adjustments coupled with a 360-degree swivel base provide ample adjustments for optimal head and neck positioning creating a productive and comfortable viewing experience. The products also have built-in stereo speakers supported with the latest SRS Premium Sound technology. In addition, each monitor is backed with a 3-year warranty to protect corporate and consumer investments.
"We continue our prestigious 20 year long history in display technology and delivering high-quality widescreen LCD monitors with the addition of the VG27 series," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "With this line, government, education and corporate customers now have an affordable solution for displaying media."
The products are currently available for purchase with MSRPs of $499 for the VG2427wm, $399 for the VG2227wm and $319 for the VG2027wm.
ViewSonic also offers its Finch Club resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts through the company's GovEd public sector program. To sign up, please visit finchclub.com. For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance