ViewSonic Announces New Ergonomic Widescreen LCD Monitors
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual display products, today launched its new VG27 series of widescreen LCD monitors designed for business, government and education customers. The line includes the 24" VG2427wm, the VG2227wm and the 20" VG2027wm widescreen monitors.
ViewSonic's VG27 series of monitors have a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 nits of brightness and Full 1080p HD resolution for detailed, crisp, clear images. The slim bezel design facilitates multi-monitor functionality for the ultimate in office productivity, while the DVI/VGA and 2 port USB hub inputs provide for flexible and convenient connectivity.
The monitors are all Energy Star certified and can be set to ECO Mode which saves up to 40% in energy consumption. Generous height and tilt adjustments coupled with a 360-degree swivel base provide ample adjustments for optimal head and neck positioning creating a productive and comfortable viewing experience. The products also have built-in stereo speakers supported with the latest SRS Premium Sound technology. In addition, each monitor is backed with a 3-year warranty to protect corporate and consumer investments.
"We continue our prestigious 20 year long history in display technology and delivering high-quality widescreen LCD monitors with the addition of the VG27 series," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "With this line, government, education and corporate customers now have an affordable solution for displaying media."
The products are currently available for purchase with MSRPs of $499 for the VG2427wm, $399 for the VG2227wm and $319 for the VG2027wm.
ViewSonic also offers its Finch Club resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts through the company's GovEd public sector program. To sign up, please visit finchclub.com. For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- The Last Guardian goes gold after 9 years in development
- Bethesda throws a massive game sale on Steam
- PS4 Pro upgrades of PS4 games take no effort, says Sony
- New Moto Racer 4 gameplay trailer revealed
- Skyrim hasn't yet been confirmed for the Nintendo Switch
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook