ViewSonic Announces New Ergonomic Widescreen LCD Monitors
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual display products, today launched its new VG27 series of widescreen LCD monitors designed for business, government and education customers. The line includes the 24" VG2427wm, the VG2227wm and the 20" VG2027wm widescreen monitors.
ViewSonic's VG27 series of monitors have a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 nits of brightness and Full 1080p HD resolution for detailed, crisp, clear images. The slim bezel design facilitates multi-monitor functionality for the ultimate in office productivity, while the DVI/VGA and 2 port USB hub inputs provide for flexible and convenient connectivity.
The monitors are all Energy Star certified and can be set to ECO Mode which saves up to 40% in energy consumption. Generous height and tilt adjustments coupled with a 360-degree swivel base provide ample adjustments for optimal head and neck positioning creating a productive and comfortable viewing experience. The products also have built-in stereo speakers supported with the latest SRS Premium Sound technology. In addition, each monitor is backed with a 3-year warranty to protect corporate and consumer investments.
"We continue our prestigious 20 year long history in display technology and delivering high-quality widescreen LCD monitors with the addition of the VG27 series," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "With this line, government, education and corporate customers now have an affordable solution for displaying media."
The products are currently available for purchase with MSRPs of $499 for the VG2427wm, $399 for the VG2227wm and $319 for the VG2027wm.
ViewSonic also offers its Finch Club resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts through the company's GovEd public sector program. To sign up, please visit finchclub.com. For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio