ViewSonic Announces New Ergonomic Widescreen LCD Monitors
ViewSonic, a leading global provider of visual display products, today launched its new VG27 series of widescreen LCD monitors designed for business, government and education customers. The line includes the 24" VG2427wm, the VG2227wm and the 20" VG2027wm widescreen monitors.
ViewSonic's VG27 series of monitors have a 20,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 300 nits of brightness and Full 1080p HD resolution for detailed, crisp, clear images. The slim bezel design facilitates multi-monitor functionality for the ultimate in office productivity, while the DVI/VGA and 2 port USB hub inputs provide for flexible and convenient connectivity.
The monitors are all Energy Star certified and can be set to ECO Mode which saves up to 40% in energy consumption. Generous height and tilt adjustments coupled with a 360-degree swivel base provide ample adjustments for optimal head and neck positioning creating a productive and comfortable viewing experience. The products also have built-in stereo speakers supported with the latest SRS Premium Sound technology. In addition, each monitor is backed with a 3-year warranty to protect corporate and consumer investments.
"We continue our prestigious 20 year long history in display technology and delivering high-quality widescreen LCD monitors with the addition of the VG27 series," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "With this line, government, education and corporate customers now have an affordable solution for displaying media."
The products are currently available for purchase with MSRPs of $499 for the VG2427wm, $399 for the VG2227wm and $319 for the VG2027wm.
ViewSonic also offers its Finch Club resellers an opportunity to benefit from specialized product training and discounts through the company's GovEd public sector program. To sign up, please visit finchclub.com. For additional information on ViewSonic products, please visit viewsonic.com.
Latest News Posts
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards