SILICON POWER Armor A10 Ultra Rugged Portable Drive: Built Like No Other
Taipei, Taiwan) Following their SSD success, Silicon Power announces the release of portable hard disk drives to further boost their already potent product lineup. Though SSDs seem destined to replace HDDs in the future, current SSD pricing makes them slightly out of reach when compared with traditional hard drives. Thus, Silicon Power releases their first traditional HDD in the form of the USB interface Armor A10.
As traditional HDDs are made up of delicate moving parts and are prone to damage from accidental shock and vibration. Considering this, Silicon Power's Armor A10 is built specifically to withstand shock and vibration. Tested in compliance with stringent US military MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test), tests include (1) free fall drop directly onto concrete or hard surfaces; (2) specific height free fall test (122cm); (3) product's 8 corners, 12 sides and 6 surfaces all must pass free fall tests. Silicon Power's Armor A10 has passed all the tests mentioned above and offers users a greater peace of mind when it comes to data security.
In addition to its shock and vibration proof characteristics, Armor A10's external casing is covered in shock absorbent silica gel to increase friction, prevent falling from slippery surfaces. Two sides have saw wave shape grips for users to better hold the drive.
Armor A10 is compatible with USB 2.0 specifications with a maximum transfer rate rated at 480Mb per second and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Practicality wise, there is a one-touch backup button, LED status light indicating power / transfer statuses, password security from preloaded software and a 60-day Norton Antivirus trial software. Silicon Power's Armor A10 is designed to prevent data and the drive itself from damage, offering users the complete protection!
Available in two tones, mixtures of yellow and black, Silicon Power's Armor A10 is suited for students (bright yellow with black trim) and professionals (elegant black with yellow trim) alike.
-Install easily and easily to plug and play
-High capacity with high transferring rate, 480Mbit/ sec
-To protect against data loss or damage from accidental slips or falls, the A10 meets the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test) with advanced two-stage anti-shock technology. Users can use and carry it very safely
-LED indicates power on and data access
-One touch quick backup button
-Additional pack:USB2.0 Flash drive includes OTB (Backup& Security application), and -Norton Anti Virus (trial version)
-Dimensions:136.0 x 82.5 x 19.8mm
-Standard Compliance:USB 2.0 / 1.1
-Data Transfer Rates:Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
Max. 12 Mbps (USB 1.1 Mode)
-Connector Type:USB Series A
-Supported Operating Systems:Windows Vista, Win XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS 9.0.4 or later
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk teases Tesla's electric semi truck
- Radeon RX Vega barely beats GTX 1070 in leaked results
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives