OCZ Launches Z-Series Power Supplies and Many Other New Products
OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, computer components, and systems, today unveiled its next generation of pioneering products at Computex (Hyatt Suites 1003-1004). Showcasing the final production version of the highly-anticipated "Z-Series" Gold and Silver 80 Plus certified power supplies along with a breadth of new initiatives, OCZ continues to prove its cutting-edge solutions are always ahead of the curve for enthusiast communities worldwide.
"Computex represents a great opportunity to showcase our newest solutions for high performance computing," commented Alex Mei, CMO of the OCZ Technology Group. "We are especially excited about the new Z-Series PSU lineup which delivers superb power and efficiency with an exceptional 80+ Gold certification, and we continue to push the envelope in SSD technology with the introduction of a one terabyte 3.5" Solid State Drive designed specifically for desktop gaming and workstations; these are just two of the exciting products we will have on display at the event."
Available in both modular and non-modular editions, the Z-Series Z1000 (1KW) and Z850 (850W) PSUs deliver over 90% efficiency at typical load, making them an excellent contender for high-end PCs and workstations that require maximum wattage and stability. For mid-range wattage needs including gamers and home PC users, the Silver Certified (over 89% efficient) 550W and 650W will also be available from this line. The Z-Series will begin shipping to retailers early this month.
With a line of SSDs leading the adoption of flash mass storage, OCZ is excited to reveal for the first time the OCZ "Colossus" one terabyte SSD prototype, in a new 3.5" form factor to be a truly viable flash-based solution for desktops without the need for converter brackets. OCZ continues to pave the way in the SSD sector and prove that these next generation drives are the ideal upgrade for cutting-edge computing, offering incredible storage capacities and fast data access for your home, office, or gaming station.
Continuing its leadership in memory offerings, OCZ will demo new lightning-fast DDR3 modules developed for the impending Intel Core i7 i975 CPUs. Rated at blazing speeds of 2133 MHz and ultra-tight 8-9-8 timings, the OCZ PC3-17000 Blade Series raises the bar and offers gamers and overclockers a premium solution that can unleash the full potential of the latest Intel platforms.
Introducing its latest DIY notebooks, OCZ will showcase new 10" Neutrino ION Netbooks and ultra-compact HTPC (Home Theater PC) that takes advantage of NVIDIA's ground-breaking ION solution. OCZ will also introduce the latest 17" DIY laptop, an NVIDIA graphics powerhouse for users looking for the ultimate mobile gaming system.
Always in touch with the present and future needs of enthusiasts, the latest innovations from OCZ Technology Group provide a preview of the developments making waves in computer technology.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines