Lian Li launches the all new BZ-U02 Multimedia I/O port Bezel
Convenient I/O ports in 5.25" bay
31 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the BZ-U02, a Multi-Media I/O port bezel for conveniently accessing those essential ports, without having to delve around the back of your PC chassis. Using one standard 5.25" ODD Bay, the BZ-U02 brings ease-of-use to the fore. The associated internal cables are 800mm long and suitable to reach any part of most mid and tower chassis available today. The product comes in two colors, namely; sexy silver or robust black aluminum with quality anodized hairline brushed finish.
With typical Lian Li attention to detail, the BZ-U02 has a special dust-cover to prevent dust buildup around the ports, while the ports themselves feature 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394, 1x E-SATA, and a port for headset, or speakers, with a microphone port. These audio ports cater for either HD Audio, or AC97 Audio, depending on your motherboard setup.
This BZ-U02 is part of Lian Li's accessories range and adds to user convenience, while incorporating the sense of class and craftsmanship associated with Lian Li's premium reputation. You can see more about the BZ-U02 here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card