Lian Li launches the all new BZ-U02 Multimedia I/O port Bezel
Convenient I/O ports in 5.25" bay
31 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the BZ-U02, a Multi-Media I/O port bezel for conveniently accessing those essential ports, without having to delve around the back of your PC chassis. Using one standard 5.25" ODD Bay, the BZ-U02 brings ease-of-use to the fore. The associated internal cables are 800mm long and suitable to reach any part of most mid and tower chassis available today. The product comes in two colors, namely; sexy silver or robust black aluminum with quality anodized hairline brushed finish.
With typical Lian Li attention to detail, the BZ-U02 has a special dust-cover to prevent dust buildup around the ports, while the ports themselves feature 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394, 1x E-SATA, and a port for headset, or speakers, with a microphone port. These audio ports cater for either HD Audio, or AC97 Audio, depending on your motherboard setup.
This BZ-U02 is part of Lian Li's accessories range and adds to user convenience, while incorporating the sense of class and craftsmanship associated with Lian Li's premium reputation. You can see more about the BZ-U02 here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- AP: IRS believes tax data thieves came from Russia
- Embrace the virtual world to help fight air sickness while traveling
- Don't worry, mobile isn't killing desktop Internet after all
- Google makes Android 6.0 'M' official, arrives in Q3 2015
- GoPro unveils its 360-degree VR system, powered by six cameras
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project
- WD Redesigns World's No. 1 Selling Portable Hard Drive
- QNAP Unveils Quiet and Stylish Vertical NAS TS-453mini