Lian Li launches the all new BZ-U02 Multimedia I/O port Bezel
Convenient I/O ports in 5.25" bay
31 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the BZ-U02, a Multi-Media I/O port bezel for conveniently accessing those essential ports, without having to delve around the back of your PC chassis. Using one standard 5.25" ODD Bay, the BZ-U02 brings ease-of-use to the fore. The associated internal cables are 800mm long and suitable to reach any part of most mid and tower chassis available today. The product comes in two colors, namely; sexy silver or robust black aluminum with quality anodized hairline brushed finish.
With typical Lian Li attention to detail, the BZ-U02 has a special dust-cover to prevent dust buildup around the ports, while the ports themselves feature 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394, 1x E-SATA, and a port for headset, or speakers, with a microphone port. These audio ports cater for either HD Audio, or AC97 Audio, depending on your motherboard setup.
This BZ-U02 is part of Lian Li's accessories range and adds to user convenience, while incorporating the sense of class and craftsmanship associated with Lian Li's premium reputation. You can see more about the BZ-U02 here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4