Lian Li launches the all new BZ-U02 Multimedia I/O port Bezel
Convenient I/O ports in 5.25" bay
31 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the BZ-U02, a Multi-Media I/O port bezel for conveniently accessing those essential ports, without having to delve around the back of your PC chassis. Using one standard 5.25" ODD Bay, the BZ-U02 brings ease-of-use to the fore. The associated internal cables are 800mm long and suitable to reach any part of most mid and tower chassis available today. The product comes in two colors, namely; sexy silver or robust black aluminum with quality anodized hairline brushed finish.
With typical Lian Li attention to detail, the BZ-U02 has a special dust-cover to prevent dust buildup around the ports, while the ports themselves feature 4x USB 2.0, 1x IEEE1394, 1x E-SATA, and a port for headset, or speakers, with a microphone port. These audio ports cater for either HD Audio, or AC97 Audio, depending on your motherboard setup.
This BZ-U02 is part of Lian Li's accessories range and adds to user convenience, while incorporating the sense of class and craftsmanship associated with Lian Li's premium reputation. You can see more about the BZ-U02 here:
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- First 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer hits the web
- BIOSTAR announces DirectX 12 ready GTX 950 for $199
- 'Toddyhancer' graphics mod for Star Wars: Battlefront looks amazing
- Just Cause 3 runs at 900p 30FPS on the Xbox One, so much more on PC
- Google brings Star Trek to life with 'Combadge' communicator prototype
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- New Build Problem
- Upgrade RAM on G11CD system assistance
- C2750D4I - BMC Update Failed
- X99 Extreme 6/3.1 Bios Update to support Samsung 950 Pro M.2.
- BIOSTAR GEFORCE GAMING GTX 950 ANNOUNCED, STYLISH PERFORMANCE FOR COMPETITIVE GAMING
- SilverStone Raven Series RVX01BR/RVX01BR-W
- Transcend Adds New 64GB microSD Memory Cards to Its Industrial-Grade Wide Temperature Lineup
- COUGAR ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF THE 450 SERIES
- SilverStone Press release PTS01