CYBERNET announces two new next generation Energy Star, All-in-One PCs
sets new standards for the new trend in desktop PC!
Taipei, Taiwan - June 2, 2008- Cybernet Manufacturing Inc., the leading provider of space saving PC technology, announced today the availability of 2 of it's next generation All-in-One PC products. The Products will be using the latest Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors.
This is a new Trend and Cybernet is the leader in this trend. "We are very proud to be at the forefront of PC evolution, packing so much power inside an LCD monitor or a keyboard, and having it at the users' fingertip. Users are now free to move about their desk with added space and save energy." said Hossein Asadi, C.E.O of Cybernet.
The new i-One GX31W is a 20 inch LCD-PC, and is packed with plenty of power & features for the most power hungry users, including the Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors, 4GB DDR2/667MHz RAM, SATA Hard Drive up to 500GB, optional DVD +/-RW, 1Gb Ethernet, optional Internal 802.11g Wireless, optional Touch Screen, and much more! Cybernet offers this new generation i-One GX31 in both 17" & 19" & 20 inch wide screen 16x9 format and it is Energy Star 4.0 compliant
The ZPC-GX31 is a complete PC inside a Keyboard, with the Intel Core 2 Quad CPU and up to 4GB of Ram, 1Gb LAN, and 4 USB ports with wireless features.
Certain statements regarding Cybernet's future direction and intent are forward-looking statements representative of goals and objectives only. These statements are subject to change or dismissal without notice.
Cybernet Marketing and Media Relations
Or Taipei office:
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery built for long gaming sessions
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package