CYBERNET announces two new next generation Energy Star, All-in-One PCs
sets new standards for the new trend in desktop PC!
Taipei, Taiwan - June 2, 2008- Cybernet Manufacturing Inc., the leading provider of space saving PC technology, announced today the availability of 2 of it's next generation All-in-One PC products. The Products will be using the latest Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors.
This is a new Trend and Cybernet is the leader in this trend. "We are very proud to be at the forefront of PC evolution, packing so much power inside an LCD monitor or a keyboard, and having it at the users' fingertip. Users are now free to move about their desk with added space and save energy." said Hossein Asadi, C.E.O of Cybernet.
The new i-One GX31W is a 20 inch LCD-PC, and is packed with plenty of power & features for the most power hungry users, including the Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors, 4GB DDR2/667MHz RAM, SATA Hard Drive up to 500GB, optional DVD +/-RW, 1Gb Ethernet, optional Internal 802.11g Wireless, optional Touch Screen, and much more! Cybernet offers this new generation i-One GX31 in both 17" & 19" & 20 inch wide screen 16x9 format and it is Energy Star 4.0 compliant
The ZPC-GX31 is a complete PC inside a Keyboard, with the Intel Core 2 Quad CPU and up to 4GB of Ram, 1Gb LAN, and 4 USB ports with wireless features.
Certain statements regarding Cybernet's future direction and intent are forward-looking statements representative of goals and objectives only. These statements are subject to change or dismissal without notice.
Cybernet Marketing and Media Relations
Or Taipei office:
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition