CYBERNET announces two new next generation Energy Star, All-in-One PCs
sets new standards for the new trend in desktop PC!
Taipei, Taiwan - June 2, 2008- Cybernet Manufacturing Inc., the leading provider of space saving PC technology, announced today the availability of 2 of it's next generation All-in-One PC products. The Products will be using the latest Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors.
This is a new Trend and Cybernet is the leader in this trend. "We are very proud to be at the forefront of PC evolution, packing so much power inside an LCD monitor or a keyboard, and having it at the users' fingertip. Users are now free to move about their desk with added space and save energy." said Hossein Asadi, C.E.O of Cybernet.
The new i-One GX31W is a 20 inch LCD-PC, and is packed with plenty of power & features for the most power hungry users, including the Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors, 4GB DDR2/667MHz RAM, SATA Hard Drive up to 500GB, optional DVD +/-RW, 1Gb Ethernet, optional Internal 802.11g Wireless, optional Touch Screen, and much more! Cybernet offers this new generation i-One GX31 in both 17" & 19" & 20 inch wide screen 16x9 format and it is Energy Star 4.0 compliant
The ZPC-GX31 is a complete PC inside a Keyboard, with the Intel Core 2 Quad CPU and up to 4GB of Ram, 1Gb LAN, and 4 USB ports with wireless features.
Certain statements regarding Cybernet's future direction and intent are forward-looking statements representative of goals and objectives only. These statements are subject to change or dismissal without notice.
Cybernet Marketing and Media Relations
Or Taipei office:
Latest News Posts
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- ASUS set to unveil a new Android tablet line called ZenPad at Computex
- Naughty Dog rumored to soon unveil Uncharted Remastered for the PS4
- Colorful is aiming to become second largest GPU vendor
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015