CYBERNET announces two new next generation Energy Star, All-in-One PCs
sets new standards for the new trend in desktop PC!
Taipei, Taiwan - June 2, 2008- Cybernet Manufacturing Inc., the leading provider of space saving PC technology, announced today the availability of 2 of it's next generation All-in-One PC products. The Products will be using the latest Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors.
This is a new Trend and Cybernet is the leader in this trend. "We are very proud to be at the forefront of PC evolution, packing so much power inside an LCD monitor or a keyboard, and having it at the users' fingertip. Users are now free to move about their desk with added space and save energy." said Hossein Asadi, C.E.O of Cybernet.
The new i-One GX31W is a 20 inch LCD-PC, and is packed with plenty of power & features for the most power hungry users, including the Intel® Core 2 Quad series processors, 4GB DDR2/667MHz RAM, SATA Hard Drive up to 500GB, optional DVD +/-RW, 1Gb Ethernet, optional Internal 802.11g Wireless, optional Touch Screen, and much more! Cybernet offers this new generation i-One GX31 in both 17" & 19" & 20 inch wide screen 16x9 format and it is Energy Star 4.0 compliant
The ZPC-GX31 is a complete PC inside a Keyboard, with the Intel Core 2 Quad CPU and up to 4GB of Ram, 1Gb LAN, and 4 USB ports with wireless features.
Certain statements regarding Cybernet's future direction and intent are forward-looking statements representative of goals and objectives only. These statements are subject to change or dismissal without notice.
Cybernet Marketing and Media Relations
Or Taipei office:
Latest News Posts
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- SoftKinetic brings hand and finger recognition to virtual reality
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams