BFG Announces 100 Day Power Supply Trade Up Program
BFG Technologies, Inc., the leading North American and European supplier of advanced NVIDIA-based 3D graphics cards, power supplies, and the Phobos High-Performance Gaming/Home Theater System, announced today the BFG 100 Day Power Supply Trade Up Program. The program is designed to give BFG customers a one time opportunity to exchange their current BFG power supply within 100 days of the original date of purchase for an upgraded model and only pay the difference in price, plus applicable shipping and taxes.
The new Power Supply Trade Up Program continues BFG Technologies' trend of adding innovative features and value-added services to their product offerings. BFG was the first company to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. The company was also the first to give consumers an increase in performance right out of the box with their OC line of factory overclocked graphics cards. In 2008, the company introduced the well-received BFG 100 Day Graphic Card Trade Up Program.
"The BFG Power Supply Trade Up Program is one more way we can provide our customers with valuable product enhancements and services that extend their technology investment," said John Malley, senior director of marketing for BFG Technologies. "Customers can confidently purchase a BFG power supply today knowing that their investment will be protected if newer power supplies are launched soon after. The BFG Power Supply Trade Up program will also provide customers an opportunity to upgrade to a model more suited to their performance needs-whether that is more wattage, better efficiency, a modular version, or a combination of these features."
The BFG Power Trade Up program applies to BFG power supplies purchased after June 1, 2009. While the program is currently only available to U.S. and Canadian customers, BFG will offer the program in other countries as becomes feasible to do so. Certain terms and conditions apply. For more information about the BFG Power Supply Trade Up program, visit this page.
Special Limited Time Offer
The new program will normally only apply to BFG power supplies purchased on or after June 1, 2009. However, until June 12, 2009, BFG Technologies is allowing customers to trade in their currently eligible and working BFG power supply for an upgraded model, providing the customer purchased the unit on or after January 1, 2009 and can provide proof of purchase. See this page for details.
Latest News Posts
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft now has over 30 million players
- Consumers aren't sure if they should trust mobile payments just yet
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Supermicro X10DRX (Intel C612) Server Motherboard Review
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth
- Tomorrow, the Bungie team will continue to roll out information for the upcoming Destiny Expansion II: House of Wolves