BFG Technologies' Phobos, the only gaming system featuring one-touch overclocking, to offer new Intel Core i7 950 & 975 Processors
Lake Forest, IL - (June 1, 2009) - BFG Technologies®, Inc., the leading North American and European supplier of advanced NVIDIA-based 3D graphics cards, and award-winning power supplies announced today that the Phobos Advanced and Elite Editions Gaming/Home Theater System now come standard with Intel's Core i7 950 and 975 processors respectively. The upgraded processors are now the default CPUs for the Phobos Advanced and Elite and are available at no additional charge to customers.
"Since first announcing the Phobos we have been committed to offering the best components available in order deliver unbelievable performance," said John Malley, Senior Director of Marketing for BFG Technologies. "Offering these processors is the only logical step for company like ours that is hell bent on building the best systems possible."
Being one of the first system builders to offer the new processors is yet another example of that commitment in a long line of achievements for BFG and the Phobos Systems. BFG Phobos firsts include:
About Phobos High-Performance Gaming/Home Theater Systems
Phobos machines are high-performance gaming/home theater systems hand built by expert technicians at BFG Technologies using top-of-the-line hardware and software. Phobos systems offer a number of innovative features not available in home built systems, such as an interactive touch screen LCD with one-touch CPU and GPU overclocking, maintenance-free water-cooled CPU and graphics cards, an integrated iPod®/iPhone® syncing dock, and in-home set up and maintenance service. Visit http://www.bfgsystems.com for more information.
About BFG Technologies, Inc.
BFG Tech is a leading producer of award-winning power supplies and 3D graphics cards. In 2009, BFG Tech introduced Phobos high-performance gaming/home theater system- resetting the bar for enthusiast level PCs. The company was the first to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a true lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. BFG also was the first company to offer factory overclocked graphics cards as a standard offering, giving enthusiast consumers an increase in performance right out of the box. With these innovations and an unrivaled level of customer service, BFG quickly rose to #1 market share in the category, and to this day continues to enjoy a loyal customer base in the PC hardware space.
BFG Technologies branded products are available in North America and Europe at leading retailers and e-tailers.
Latest News Posts
- Patriot Act didn't do very much good in breaking cases, FBI says
- Microsoft rumored to be looking at acquiring BlackBerry
- Researchers: Android factory reset doesn't fully wipe data
- A configuration tool for The Witcher 3 released, allows better visuals
- Google's updated Photos app will provide more creative control
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Unfriended (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications