BFG Technologies' Phobos, the only gaming system featuring one-touch overclocking, to offer new Intel Core i7 950 & 975 Processors
Lake Forest, IL - (June 1, 2009) - BFG Technologies®, Inc., the leading North American and European supplier of advanced NVIDIA-based 3D graphics cards, and award-winning power supplies announced today that the Phobos Advanced and Elite Editions Gaming/Home Theater System now come standard with Intel's Core i7 950 and 975 processors respectively. The upgraded processors are now the default CPUs for the Phobos Advanced and Elite and are available at no additional charge to customers.
"Since first announcing the Phobos we have been committed to offering the best components available in order deliver unbelievable performance," said John Malley, Senior Director of Marketing for BFG Technologies. "Offering these processors is the only logical step for company like ours that is hell bent on building the best systems possible."
Being one of the first system builders to offer the new processors is yet another example of that commitment in a long line of achievements for BFG and the Phobos Systems. BFG Phobos firsts include:
About Phobos High-Performance Gaming/Home Theater Systems
Phobos machines are high-performance gaming/home theater systems hand built by expert technicians at BFG Technologies using top-of-the-line hardware and software. Phobos systems offer a number of innovative features not available in home built systems, such as an interactive touch screen LCD with one-touch CPU and GPU overclocking, maintenance-free water-cooled CPU and graphics cards, an integrated iPod®/iPhone® syncing dock, and in-home set up and maintenance service. Visit http://www.bfgsystems.com for more information.
About BFG Technologies, Inc.
BFG Tech is a leading producer of award-winning power supplies and 3D graphics cards. In 2009, BFG Tech introduced Phobos high-performance gaming/home theater system- resetting the bar for enthusiast level PCs. The company was the first to offer round-the-clock free technical support and a true lifetime warranty on all of their graphics cards. BFG also was the first company to offer factory overclocked graphics cards as a standard offering, giving enthusiast consumers an increase in performance right out of the box. With these innovations and an unrivaled level of customer service, BFG quickly rose to #1 market share in the category, and to this day continues to enjoy a loyal customer base in the PC hardware space.
BFG Technologies branded products are available in North America and Europe at leading retailers and e-tailers.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league