CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Niche for AMD Dual-Core Systems with Release of Gamer Ultra 7208
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 1, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 7208, which puts the power of AMD's latest Dual core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 7208 is available exclusively at http://www.newegg.com. The system is built around the new AMD Athlon X2 7850 2.8 GHz Dual-Core CPU with HyperTransport Technology. Dual-core processors perform calculations on two streams of data to increase efficiency and speed while running multiple programs. For gamers this means a significant increase in response and performance when simultaneously running multiple applications. With unlocked multipliers, the CPU can be easily overclocked to accommodate users looking to tweak their systems for the latest games.
The Gamer Ultra 7208 when paired with the AMD 7-series chipset motherboard and Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB PCI Express video card provides exceptional performance and value while bringing HD video to life by delivering amazing video processing acceleration.
The system comes standard with 4GBs DDR-2 RAM; a 500 GB hard drive and 22x DVD burner; and on-board Surround Sound and GB LAN. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit is preloaded. Newegg.com backs all CyberPower systems with a 1-year warranty and lifetime toll-free tech support. Extended warranties are available.
The price of this configuration is $539.00
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest News Posts
- BlackBerry expanding software products for Apple iOS, Google Android
- Qualcomm teams up with Cyanogen for new 'Reference Design' products
- Sony announces its Xperia Z4 Tablet, featuring a 10.1-inch 2K display
- We go hands-on with the new Samsung Galaxy S6 smartphone at MWC 2015
- Windows 10 will have support for USB 3.1 Type-C soon
- Asrock z97 extreme6 & vga
- Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 Intel 82579V Gbit LAN Firmware Update Guide
- Dummy put Wrong processor in 1333-d667
- Underappreciated gaming accessories and over-hyped marketing terms
- asrock p67 transformer mobo & overclocking i5 750
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees