CyberPower and Newegg Carve Low Cost Niche for AMD Dual-Core Systems with Release of Gamer Ultra 7208
BALDWIN PARK, CA (June 1, 2009) - CyberPower Inc. and leading e-commerce retailer Newegg today announced the Gamer Ultra 7208, which puts the power of AMD's latest Dual core technology in a very affordable, mainstream gaming system.
The CyberPower Gamer Ultra 7208 is available exclusively at http://www.newegg.com. The system is built around the new AMD Athlon X2 7850 2.8 GHz Dual-Core CPU with HyperTransport Technology. Dual-core processors perform calculations on two streams of data to increase efficiency and speed while running multiple programs. For gamers this means a significant increase in response and performance when simultaneously running multiple applications. With unlocked multipliers, the CPU can be easily overclocked to accommodate users looking to tweak their systems for the latest games.
The Gamer Ultra 7208 when paired with the AMD 7-series chipset motherboard and Nvidia GeForce 9500GT 1GB PCI Express video card provides exceptional performance and value while bringing HD video to life by delivering amazing video processing acceleration.
The system comes standard with 4GBs DDR-2 RAM; a 500 GB hard drive and 22x DVD burner; and on-board Surround Sound and GB LAN. Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit is preloaded. Newegg.com backs all CyberPower systems with a 1-year warranty and lifetime toll-free tech support. Extended warranties are available.
The price of this configuration is $539.00
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists begin tinkering on 'deleting' your unwanted memories
- AMD's Polaris GPU should arrive as 232mm2 sized die
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives