Lancool launches DragonLord "K" Series Midi Tower Gaming Chassis
Lancool launches the DragonLord "K" series of mid tower chassis at Computex. These SECC steel cases are the perfect complement to a PC gamer's needs. The completely tool-less design which filtered down from Lian Li's high end aluminum cases makes this chassis both feature rich as well as friendly on price.
The cases come in four different models, ranging from the budget PC-K56, PC-K58, PC-K60 with the high-end PC-K62 dominating. They are all constructed with ease of use, and ease of installation in mind. The patented too-less HDD cage combines with patented anti-vibration rubber grommets to suspend the HDD's in a noise free environment. The ODD bays are mounted using a tool-less device to secure the drives fast, while dampening the noise from the mechanical moving parts. The power supply unit is clipped via a clasp with rubber anti-vibration support and also requires no tools. The all-new tool-less aluminum clasps for holding the PCI cards and tool-less cable clamps combined with innovative design features such as the unique vent holes below the PSU and special anti vibration fan mountings. The removable top cover and front panel, as well as special covered holes for water pipe installations make this series stand alone in terms of the price performance ratio. The case supports 8 PCI slots as well as VGA cards up to 285mm long, so for those who need to install 3-way SLI or CrossFireX, they will have the necessary space to do so.
Differences between the different Lancool DragonLord K series chassis
The PC-K62 has one front 140mm blue LED fan @1000RPM, dual top mounted anti-vibration 140mm blue LED fans at 1000RPM, and one rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The top fans are mounted on anti-vibration rubber grommets to reduce noise. The PC-K62 only comes with a windowed side panel. The chassis stands at 210x460x490mm (W, H, D). This case features a black interior.
The PC-K60 has one front 140mm fan @1000RPM, dual top mounted anti-vibratation 140mm fans @1000RPM, and one rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The top fans are mounted on anti-vibration rubber grommets to reduce noise. The side panel with a window is optional. The chassis stands at 210x460x490mm (W, H, D).
The PC-K58 has only a front 120mm fan @1200RPM, and a rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The chassis does not have the top fans mounted under the top panel, but they can be added on later to support dual 140mm fan setups. The chassis stands at 214x496x498mm(W,H,D).
The PC-K56 has a front 120mm fan@1200RPM, the rear120 fan@1500RPM and stands at 210x60x490mm (W, H, D). The top panel is flat and unvented.
Latest News Posts
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20