Lancool launches DragonLord "K" Series Midi Tower Gaming Chassis
Lancool launches the DragonLord "K" series of mid tower chassis at Computex. These SECC steel cases are the perfect complement to a PC gamer's needs. The completely tool-less design which filtered down from Lian Li's high end aluminum cases makes this chassis both feature rich as well as friendly on price.
The cases come in four different models, ranging from the budget PC-K56, PC-K58, PC-K60 with the high-end PC-K62 dominating. They are all constructed with ease of use, and ease of installation in mind. The patented too-less HDD cage combines with patented anti-vibration rubber grommets to suspend the HDD's in a noise free environment. The ODD bays are mounted using a tool-less device to secure the drives fast, while dampening the noise from the mechanical moving parts. The power supply unit is clipped via a clasp with rubber anti-vibration support and also requires no tools. The all-new tool-less aluminum clasps for holding the PCI cards and tool-less cable clamps combined with innovative design features such as the unique vent holes below the PSU and special anti vibration fan mountings. The removable top cover and front panel, as well as special covered holes for water pipe installations make this series stand alone in terms of the price performance ratio. The case supports 8 PCI slots as well as VGA cards up to 285mm long, so for those who need to install 3-way SLI or CrossFireX, they will have the necessary space to do so.
Differences between the different Lancool DragonLord K series chassis
The PC-K62 has one front 140mm blue LED fan @1000RPM, dual top mounted anti-vibration 140mm blue LED fans at 1000RPM, and one rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The top fans are mounted on anti-vibration rubber grommets to reduce noise. The PC-K62 only comes with a windowed side panel. The chassis stands at 210x460x490mm (W, H, D). This case features a black interior.
The PC-K60 has one front 140mm fan @1000RPM, dual top mounted anti-vibratation 140mm fans @1000RPM, and one rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The top fans are mounted on anti-vibration rubber grommets to reduce noise. The side panel with a window is optional. The chassis stands at 210x460x490mm (W, H, D).
The PC-K58 has only a front 120mm fan @1200RPM, and a rear 120mm fan@1500RPM. The chassis does not have the top fans mounted under the top panel, but they can be added on later to support dual 140mm fan setups. The chassis stands at 214x496x498mm(W,H,D).
The PC-K56 has a front 120mm fan@1200RPM, the rear120 fan@1500RPM and stands at 210x60x490mm (W, H, D). The top panel is flat and unvented.
Latest News Posts
- Robots used to help keep the elderly active and engaged in retirement
- AMD claims its new A-Series APU will boost your gaming experience
- Google anticipates next billion smartphones sold in just six countries
- One year later, Sally Beauty suffers another data breach
- Innodisk shows off world's fastest Intel Atom server RAM
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- EUROCOM P7 Pro Mobile Workstation supports a full line of MXM 3.0b NVIDIA Quadro K5100M, K3100M and K1100M professional graphics and Intel Core i7-4700 Desktop Processor Series
- More Performance, Features, and Value: New AMD A-Series Desktop Processors Deliver Best-In-Class Experience for eSports and Online Gaming
- ADATA Teases its Computex 2015 Unveiling
- Logic Supply Previews its Upcoming ML600 Series Fanless PC
- Introducing the The NanoXia Project