Intel® Certifies Patriot XMP DDR3 SODIMMS
Patriot Memory Adds an XMP Line for SODIMM Memory!
Fremont, California, USA, May 28, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high performance memory, NAND flash and computer technology, today announced their XMP certified SODIMMS.
Patriot's DDR3 SODIMM is the latest in the family of memory which includes Intel's Extreme Memory Profiles (XMP). XMP is a performance specification for DDR3 memory SPD settings that act as an integrated "plug and play" overclocking tool. The new Extreme Memory Profile options allow the end user to select extreme or ultimate performance through a framework of predefined and validated optimizations of individual settings without the hassle of manually adjusting each parameter, so the timings, voltage, and speed boot automatically for maximum performance. This enables a robust, profile based, high performance DDR3 over-clocking solution for Intel platforms targeted for enthusiasts, gamers and overclockers.
"The landscape of the notebook market has vastly changed, as notebooks are closer to matching their Desktop counterpart in performance," says Benny Chea, Patriot's Applications Engineer. "The Patriot DDR3 XMP-Certified SODIMMs are a true testament on how the PC enthusiast market has evolved over the last few years. Casual users can not only benefit from one-click XMP settings, but can now take their high performance mobile."
Part Number Description UPC/EAN
PEP32G1066SLL Patriot EP 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 LOW LATENCY SODIMM 0879699008297
PDC34G1066SLLK Patriot EP 4GB (2x2GB) 1066MHz DDR3 LOW LATENCY SODIMM kit 0879699008280
For more information about Patriot's DDR3 XMP SODIMMs, and other memory module and flash memory solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory®:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets premium branded memory module and flash memory solutions worldwide. The company's DRAM solutions include award winning memory for high performance and gaming applications and high quality upgrade solutions for desktop, notebook, server, and storage systems. Patriot's flash products include removable flash cards and universal serial flash drives designed for personal computers, digital cameras, mobile phones, gaming consoles and other digital device.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD