Arctic Cooling Alpine 64 GT
Cost-Effective Ultra Quiet AMD CPU Cooler
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 31 July 2008) The Swiss cooling solutions provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of the Alpine 64 GT. This new cooler is designed for AMD CPU, offering a cost-effective and ultra quiet solution for system builders and distributors.
High price-performance ratio
Unlike other low cost coolers, the cost-effective Alpine 64 GT comes with high quality components, making it a complete thermal and noise management solution.
The pre-applied high performance thermal compound MX-2, an optimised heatsink and an 80mm fan provide satisfactory cooling performance. The Alpine 64 GT is extremely quiet, generating only 0.3 Sone of noise compared with 0.8 Sone from a standard cooler. Moreover, with the PWM function, the fan runs just at the necessary speed, resulting in lowest noise level possible at sufficient cooling capacity. Together with the low noise impeller and the patented fan holder, noise level can be kept minimal at all time.
With the user-friendly design, the Alpine 64 GT can be installed within minutes. Remove the standard cooler, place the Alpine 64 GT on the CPU, lock two lugs with the retention module, and you are ready to enjoy the quietness brought by this cooler.
The Alpine 64 GT offers a 6-year limited warranty. It is available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$10.95 and 6.95 (excl VAT).
Dimensions: 100 L x 84 W x 64.5 H mm
Fan speed: 500 - 2000 RPM (controlled by PWM)
Air flow: 24.6 CFM / 41m3/h
Compatibility: AMD socket AM2+, AM2, 939, 754 up to 70 Watts
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team
excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in
Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition