Arctic Cooling Alpine 64 GT
Cost-Effective Ultra Quiet AMD CPU Cooler
(Pfäffikon/Switzerland, 31 July 2008) The Swiss cooling solutions provider ARCTIC COOLING today announced the launch of the Alpine 64 GT. This new cooler is designed for AMD CPU, offering a cost-effective and ultra quiet solution for system builders and distributors.
High price-performance ratio
Unlike other low cost coolers, the cost-effective Alpine 64 GT comes with high quality components, making it a complete thermal and noise management solution.
The pre-applied high performance thermal compound MX-2, an optimised heatsink and an 80mm fan provide satisfactory cooling performance. The Alpine 64 GT is extremely quiet, generating only 0.3 Sone of noise compared with 0.8 Sone from a standard cooler. Moreover, with the PWM function, the fan runs just at the necessary speed, resulting in lowest noise level possible at sufficient cooling capacity. Together with the low noise impeller and the patented fan holder, noise level can be kept minimal at all time.
With the user-friendly design, the Alpine 64 GT can be installed within minutes. Remove the standard cooler, place the Alpine 64 GT on the CPU, lock two lugs with the retention module, and you are ready to enjoy the quietness brought by this cooler.
The Alpine 64 GT offers a 6-year limited warranty. It is available in July 2008. The MSRP is US$10.95 and 6.95 (excl VAT).
Dimensions: 100 L x 84 W x 64.5 H mm
Fan speed: 500 - 2000 RPM (controlled by PWM)
Air flow: 24.6 CFM / 41m3/h
Compatibility: AMD socket AM2+, AM2, 939, 754 up to 70 Watts
About ARCTIC COOLING
ARCTIC COOLING Switzerland AG is the trusted leader in providing low noise thermal cooling solutions for PC. Its diversified product lines include CPU cooler, VGA cooler, case fan, PC case and PSU. The innovative engineering team
excels in systematic noise reduction, heatsink development, customization of thermal solutions, low noise fan design, PC case and PSU elaboration. Headquartered in Pfäffikon, Switzerland, ARCTIC COOLING operates international offices in
Hong Kong and the US providing local shipping, customer service and sales support for their regions.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes use of Intel 5th generation Broadwell CPU for gaming laptops
- Techland CEO says Dying Light has reached 4.5 million gamers
- Graphics cards from a different angle by ASUS
- ASUS showcases its TUF motherboard in style
- Interested in USB 3.1? So is ASUS, check out what they have on offer
- Nevertheless, there are several health concerns that every pet owner should know about these dog breeds. A slant-tip tweezer may be better for a
- ADATA SE730 Portable USB 3.1 SSD Review - Taste of USB 3.1 performance
- Asus P8Z77-V Premium will not post - VGA led stays lit
- Asrock 990fx extreme9 problem
- GIGABYTE BRIX s BXi5H-5200 Ultra Compact Mini PC Review
- Patriot Arms Gamers with Viper Line of Gaming Accessories
- Cooler Master Launches the MasterCase
- Logitech to File Form 12b-25
- EVGA Announces its GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lineup
- Corsair Announces RMi Series 80 Plus Gold Smart PSU Series