AMD, BMW Group DesignworksUSA and Thermaltake Present Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station
Thermaltake, leading PC chassis, cooler, and PSU brand manufacturer, is celebrating their 10th anniversary in the PC DIY industry and will therefore present a very special highlight at this year's Computex 2009 show in Taipei, Taiwan, June 2 ~ 6.
Herewith we would like to cordially invite you to this exclusive ceremony with the Director of the European Studio of BMW Group DesignworksUSA, Laurenz Schaffer the AMD Vice President of Platform Business Development Levi Murray and the CEO of Thermaltake Kenny Lin. Don't miss your chance to meet three of the most innovative technology leaders in their fields and directly ask them and tell what you think matters.
Thermaltake exclusively work together with the renowned design consultancy BMW Group DesignworksUSA and the prime manufacturer of processors and graphics solutions Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) on a chassis project called Level 10. Level 10, the Extreme Gaming Station chassis, reflects the vibrant and pioneering vision of DesignworksUSA which results from their work in the automotive area as well as for diverse industries from lifestyle to aviation, yachting or IT. Level 10 entirely breaks with traditional case architecture conventions and explores a daring and futuristic concept in which most components are compartmentalized, making the case an open and modular structure, allowing for most convenient access to and exchangeability of the most important components. AMD's highly overclockable CPUs and powerful graphics solutions bring the "Level 10" Extreme Gaming Station to life and in full gear for the best gaming experience.
The Director of the European Studio of BMW DesignworksUSA, Laurenz Schaffer, points out:
"With the Level 10 design we have created an exceptionally new and exciting design icon for the gaming market while at the same time focusing on ease of use. The dramatic architectural aesthetics is inspired by the visual motives of virtual worlds. A unique modular structure emphasizes the additive components. New functions and features are introduced to increase usability and provide maximum individual configurability"
AMD, manufacturer of first class CPUs and graphics chips, is an innovative technology company dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to ignite the next generation of computing and graphics solutions at work, home, and gaming. The AMD Vice President of Platform Business Development, Levi Murray notes:
"Thermaltake attempts to search for product distinction and recognized that great design will lead the way. With many new and innovative features, Level 10 provides a breakthrough design that is an ideal environment for AMD's high-performance CPU and GPU solutions."
With many new features, utmost usage convenience and optimized cooling efficiency wrapped in an almost unreal aesthetical chassis design the Level 10 Extreme Gaming Station is bound to soon become a true collectors' item among computer enthusiasts.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Mulching is every time a good idea of tomato patio water storage ; bu
- as typically
- Bray assumed the lyrics we've been looking to check on ever since Jul
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- Mazda have eschewed amalgam but also cigarette lighter in powertrains
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines