Thermaltake Announces Thermaltake Massive23 Series Notebook Coolers
Thermaltake Technology, a leading manufacturer of computer components, has launched a new member of their notebook cooling series, the Massive23 series! Equipped with a giant 23 cm quiet LED fan, the Massive23 series is specifically designed for users who spend a lot of time on their notebooks with performance hungry applications such as gaming or graphics processing. In order to cater to different needs and tastes, Thermaltake provides two models within their Massive23 series. The upscale Massive23 CS comes in a premium quality aluminum body and offers a variety of LED color-change functions. On the value end the Massive23 ST still offers a single color LED and a light-weight plastics body.
The color-change function of the Massive23 CS features 6 different modes. Users can adjust the LED color according to their mood, environment or just turn it off entirely. Those futuristic LED effects create and even more immersive gaming ambience. But most importantly a giant 23cm silent fan underneath the metal mesh net of hexagonal-vents offers a larger cooling surface with an optimized airflow. Massive23 series notebook cooler provide large cooling surface and sufficient cold air. With the Massive23 Series notebook cooler from Thermaltake you stay in the game longer than the rest of the crowd.
No matter if you are looking for a notebook cooler with an elegant and stylish design or for greatest cooling performance, with the Massive23 series you get it both.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up cross-platform Office support for Android apps
- SpaceX will be able to launch US national security payloads into orbit
- Phanteks adds Titanium Green to its Enthoo Pro line of cases
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015