Super Talent Releases World's Fastest Upgrade SSDs for ASUS Eee PCs
SATA Mini 2 PCIe Offers up to 64GB Capacity and 150MB/s Performance
San Jose, California - May 29, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, made their fifth significant announcement of the week, adding to the broadest SSD portfolio in the industry by introducing the world's fastest upgrade SSDs for the ASUS® Eee PC 900, 901, 901A, 901 GO, and S101 netbook PCs.
The SATA Mini 2 PCIe SSDs are Super Talent's second generation product focused on enabling better performance for ASUS Eee PC users and feature a SATA-II (3Gbps) interface.
The products are available with both MLC and SLC flash memory. The MLC version delivers sequential read speeds up to 150 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 100MB/s, and is available in 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB capacities at very affordable prices.
The SLC version is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities and features sequential read speeds up to 170 MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 130 MB/s. The SLC products are in high demand for small embedded designs and ruggedized PC applications.
Jeremy Werner, Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Super Talent said, "We were the first company to enable users to upgrade their Eee PCs with our SATA Mini PCIe. Now we have increased read performance by 50% and nearly doubled write performance with the second generation SATA Mini 2 PCIe SSD."
Super Talent will showcase these products at the 2009 Computex Taipei show June 2-6, 2009 at Nangang Exhibition Hall 1st Floor, Booth J610.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now