GELID Announces GC-2 - Premium Thermal Compound
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the premium "GC-2" thermal compound as the successor of the multi award winner "GC-1". The "GC-1" thermal compound will be end of life by end of May 2009. Optimal heat conductivity and low thermal resistance make the "GC-2" best-in-class thermal compound and enables an effective heat transfer. At the same time the compound is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-bleeding and non-curing. Aiming for the same high performance and price range as its predecessor the "GC-2" contains 7g paste which is twice as much as most other competitors. The "GC-2" will be part of the SILENT product line of GELID Solutions.
"GC-2" is awarded and recommended by experienced reviewers such as Driverheaven and Tweaktown:
"GELID Solutions previously impressed us with their GC-1 paste and we are left with a similar impression of GC-2. Their new thermal compound exceeds the performance of Arctic Cooling's MX-2 under load and idle condition which makes it our first choice in any system build." Driverheaven.com
"I found the GC-2 compound very easy to use and spread on both the IHS and the base of a few cooler types I tried it on. With the four thermal pastes I tried including the original GC-1 compound, I found the GELID Solutions GC-2 thermal compound to be the best performer. GC-2, in our lab-like environment of testing, performed just shy of 2° Celsius better than the GC-1, and more than a degree better than both of the others tested. Great job on the new thermal compound, it makes it to the top three as far as what thermal compound I would purchase." Tweaktown.com
The "GC-2" thermal compound is available in June 2009 and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 / Euro.
Latest News Posts
- Fractal Design announces its new Define S chassis
- Sony's upcoming Android-powered 4K TVs will launch in May
- Journey to the 'Enchanted Kingdom' in our BBC Blu-ray giveaway
- WB signs massive multi-picture tentpole deal with IMAX through to 2020
- 'Independence Day 2' welcomes back President Whitmore and Dr. Okun
- New Bios version adjusts SIO setting. What is SIO????
- C2550D4I won't boot
- Intel Series version in GA-Z68X-UD4-B3 motherboard?
- Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Wireless Bluetooth Mobile Speaker Review
- Installing Windows with a System Image from a different computer...driver issue?
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X
- ViewSonic Introduces New Line of Ultra HD Monitors
- Rapoo Announces VPRO V800 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces GR6 Gaming Desktop