GELID Announces GC-2 - Premium Thermal Compound
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions launches the premium "GC-2" thermal compound as the successor of the multi award winner "GC-1". The "GC-1" thermal compound will be end of life by end of May 2009. Optimal heat conductivity and low thermal resistance make the "GC-2" best-in-class thermal compound and enables an effective heat transfer. At the same time the compound is non-electrical conductive, non-corrosive, non-bleeding and non-curing. Aiming for the same high performance and price range as its predecessor the "GC-2" contains 7g paste which is twice as much as most other competitors. The "GC-2" will be part of the SILENT product line of GELID Solutions.
"GC-2" is awarded and recommended by experienced reviewers such as Driverheaven and Tweaktown:
"GELID Solutions previously impressed us with their GC-1 paste and we are left with a similar impression of GC-2. Their new thermal compound exceeds the performance of Arctic Cooling's MX-2 under load and idle condition which makes it our first choice in any system build." Driverheaven.com
"I found the GC-2 compound very easy to use and spread on both the IHS and the base of a few cooler types I tried it on. With the four thermal pastes I tried including the original GC-1 compound, I found the GELID Solutions GC-2 thermal compound to be the best performer. GC-2, in our lab-like environment of testing, performed just shy of 2° Celsius better than the GC-1, and more than a degree better than both of the others tested. Great job on the new thermal compound, it makes it to the top three as far as what thermal compound I would purchase." Tweaktown.com
The "GC-2" thermal compound is available in June 2009 and has a MSRP of USD 6.99 / Euro.
Latest News Posts
- LG partners with REEDS Jewelers for the LG Watch Urbane Luxe
- Report: Prior to breach, no one wanted to purchase Ashley Madison
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20