GELID Launches the Slim Silence AM2/LGA775 - 1U Slim ITX Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U Slim ITX heatpipe CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular line of Silent CPU coolers.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe and a silent fan. The high performance heatpipe ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminium fins. The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence 775" is compatible to Intel 775 while the "Slim Silence AM2" is compatible to AMD's AM2, AM2+ and AM3 socket. Both coolers support CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 65W with a good case ventilation. The "Slim Silence" series is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years. "Small Form Factor PC's are growing in popularity; these small systems need small and silent cooling. It's the best time to launch a thermal solution such as Slim Silence which fits both requirements at the same time", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence 775" has a MSRP of USD 22.50 / Euro 16 and the "Slim Silence AM2" has a MSRP of USD 21 / Euro 15. Both models are available in June 2009.
Latest News Posts
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi