GELID Launches the Slim Silence AM2/LGA775 - 1U Slim ITX Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U Slim ITX heatpipe CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular line of Silent CPU coolers.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe and a silent fan. The high performance heatpipe ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminium fins. The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence 775" is compatible to Intel 775 while the "Slim Silence AM2" is compatible to AMD's AM2, AM2+ and AM3 socket. Both coolers support CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 65W with a good case ventilation. The "Slim Silence" series is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years. "Small Form Factor PC's are growing in popularity; these small systems need small and silent cooling. It's the best time to launch a thermal solution such as Slim Silence which fits both requirements at the same time", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence 775" has a MSRP of USD 22.50 / Euro 16 and the "Slim Silence AM2" has a MSRP of USD 21 / Euro 15. Both models are available in June 2009.
Latest News Posts
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- AMD: GPUOpen could be used for smartphone, tablet graphics
- Galaxy S7 battery said to last two days on single charge
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform