GELID Launches the Slim Silence AM2/LGA775 - 1U Slim ITX Heatpipe CPU Cooler
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions adds a 28mm high 1U Slim ITX heatpipe CPU Cooler with PWM fan to its popular line of Silent CPU coolers.
With a compact heatsink design for Mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, HTPC, Panel PC, Car PC and 1U server the "Slim Silence" is equipped with a high performance heatpipe and a silent fan. The high performance heatpipe ensures a fast and efficient heat transfer from core to aluminium fins. The frameless silent fan includes a ball bearing and a GELID intelligent PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) control which ensures a silent operation at low CPU temperature and accelerates the fan speed when necessary.
The "Slim Silence 775" is compatible to Intel 775 while the "Slim Silence AM2" is compatible to AMD's AM2, AM2+ and AM3 socket. Both coolers support CPU thermal design power (TDP) up to 65W with a good case ventilation. The "Slim Silence" series is RoHS and WEEE conform and has a warranty of 5 years. "Small Form Factor PC's are growing in popularity; these small systems need small and silent cooling. It's the best time to launch a thermal solution such as Slim Silence which fits both requirements at the same time", said Gebhard Scherrer co-founder and Sales Director of GELID Solutions Ltd.
The "Slim Silence 775" has a MSRP of USD 22.50 / Euro 16 and the "Slim Silence AM2" has a MSRP of USD 21 / Euro 15. Both models are available in June 2009.
Latest News Posts
- The first official pictures of Radeon RX Vega leaked
- AMD Vega 20 with 32GB of HBM2 teased with Vega 10/11/12
- Coolest thing you'll see today: 360° video from a rocket
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers