Razer Launches Sphex, Ultrathin Gaming Grade Mousing Surface
Razer, the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle peripherals, today announced the release of the Razer Sphex, the first Gaming Grade Desktop Skin with a distinctive ultrathin form factor.
"The Razer Sphex is a gaming surface that doesn't compromise tracking ability or durability even with its slim figure," says Robert "Razerguy" Krakoff, President of Razer. "We wanted to offer gamers a simpler and less expensive gaming-grade mouse mat alternative, while retaining extreme precision and a smooth consistent glide comparable to traditional gaming mouse mats."
The Razer Sphex is currently the world's thinnest gaming-grade mousing surface which boasts of an ultrathin profile. It is specifically engineered to perform at the highest precision for both Optical and Laser mice. Made of high-grade durable material, the Razer Sphex allows gamers to wipe or wash the product repeatedly without compromising its quality or tracking performance. The Razer Sphex can adhere and detach from any desk surface without any extra effort making it fully reusable.
- Adhesive bottom to stick to any surface
- Midsized mouse mat suited for most gaming environments at 320mm by 230mm
- Extra thin to avoid any restrictions to your gaming experience
- Excellent tracking quality for both Laser and Optical mice
COST: US: $14.99, Europe 14.99 AVAILABILITY: Worldwide
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams