Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook rolls out Halloween themed masks in Live videos
- Just in time for Halloween: NASA discovers pumpkin stars
- Facebook turns reactions into Halloween themed symbols
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- Booting Ubuntu from USB on Asus.
- Booting Problem
- AsRock 4Core1600P35-WiFi+ DDR3 no POST.
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications