Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- D1800M not recognizing LSI PCIe RAID card
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi