Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Latest News Posts
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- SUPERHOT gets detailed in a new gameplay video
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis