Patriot Introduces Convoy Series 2.5" SDD/HDD Storage Enclosures
Patriot's New Convoy Series Make Data Transporting Secure and Portable.
Fremont, California, USA, May, 27, 2009 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash and computer technologies, today announced their Convoy Series Dual 3.5" HDD/SSD enclosures.
Convoy XL is a complete RAID solution with USB and eSATA connectivity. Dual 2.5" drive bays hold either two SSDs and/or HDDs mounted in one standard 3.5" form factor bay. The built-in RAID controller can be configured for performance (RAID 0), redundant for backup (RAID 1) or two drives combined to be one large drive (JBOD). Additionally the one-touch-backup (OTB) feature is a perfect complement of SSD's robust and durability nature.
"The recent growth in Solid State Devices will eventually derive a new standard in PC storage. While performance and enthusiast users continue to jump on the SSD bandwagon, desktop enclosures remain a challenge for 2.5" drives," said Les Henry, Director of Engineering. "The Convoy Series enclosures were built based on a single-bay dual-drive design which allows user to populate up to two 2.5" SSD or HDD in a single 3.5" bay."
In addition to the Convoy XL, a non-raidable version, Convoy, is available which still offers the ability to use 2.5" SATA SSD/HDDs in a 3.5" enclosure.
Further Reading: Read and find more press releases at our PR index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Post a Comment about this press release
Tech News Posts
- HTC's Chief Product Officer has left the company according to reports
- The latest Man of Steel 'Fate of Your Planet' trailer is filled with beautiful action
- Touchscreen-based laptop sales surge by 52% in Q1 2013
- Spotify now publishes top 50 charts as free-to-play
- Intel appoints Mike Bell to lead their newly-opened emergent technology and product trend group
- Detailed specs on the Xbox One, is the PS4 the superior next-gen console?
- Sony stock sees a surge after the Xbox One was unveiled
- RumorTT: Samsung working on fingerprint scanning technology?
- RumorTT: Flickr, Vimeo to see similar iOS integration as Twitter and Facebook
- RumorTT: Next iPad to be 33% lighter, thinner due to new touchscreen technology
- Xbox One's new Kinect raises privacy concerns over always-on listening
- Call of Duty: Ghosts reveal trailer posted up online, pre-order now available
- Xbox One will not feature support for Xbox 360 games, will play original Xbox games through emulation
- NVIDIA announces Microsoft Xbox One will support PhysX
- EA announces Battlefield 4 for newly unveiled Xbox One, PlayStation 4
- Samsung's Galaxy Mega phablet to hit shelves in July for $460
- Microsoft confirms that used games will require a fee for use
- Call of Duty: Ghosts hits the Xbox One, DLC will arrive on Microsoft's next-gen console first
- Microsoft announces a live-action Halo TV show
- Microsoft talks gaming on the Xbox One
- Microsoft push that the Xbox One is a content powerhouse
- Microsoft's Xbox One features PC-like specs such as 8GB of RAM and the magic: 'Xbox architecture'
- The Xbox One is a true all-in-one multi-tasking console
- Microsoft unveils the Xbox One, their next-generation all-in-one console
- HTC One to get Android 4.2.2 update in just a few weeks
TweakTown Web PollQuestion: What new stuff are you most excited to see at Computex Taipei 2013?View More Polls
- Karen Millen store
- conroe crossfire esata2
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 1GB OC Overclocked Video Card Review
- HDTV signal loss while gaming on Vision X
- ASRock Promises Improved WiFi with A-Style: 2T2R Dual Band 802.11ac WiFi + Bluetooth v4.0
- HGST Launches The Highest Capacity Hard Drive For The Mainstream Mobile Market
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S FIRST PURPOSE-BUILT 4TB VIDEO HARD DISK DRIVE
- ASUS Unveils Full Range of Z87 Motherboards- With Photos on the new design
- Deepcool Presents MULTI CORE X8 Notebook Cooler
- SilverStone Raven RV04 Chassis Detailed
- ORIGIN PC Offers The Ultimate Mobile Performance Bundle
- NVIDIA Reports Financial Results for First Quarter Fiscal 2014
- The Sony Xperia SP - Available now
- BitFenix Reveals Prodigy Green and Blue
- ZOTAC Supercharges ZBOX with Intel Core i5 Desktop Processor
- Silicon Power Presents the New Generation of Xpower DDR3 Memory
- DisplayLink Launches New Mac OS X Driver for USB Docking
- AMD Announces Memory Series Designed With Gamers in Mind
- Mach Xtreme Introduces FX 256 GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- MSI MS-98D1 EPIC IPC Motherboard Announced
- Cooler Master Announces N200, N400, and N600 Cases
- SEAGATE DELIVERS ON SOLID STATE STRATEGY: UNVEILS COMPLETE SSD PRODUCT LINE
- LG IPS COLORPRIME MONITOR NAMED BEST PHOTO MONITOR AT 2013 TIPA AWARDS
- DisplayLink to Demonstrate WiGig and USB Docking Expansion
- Corsair Components Turns to Francisco Partners for Strategic Investment
- PNY Launches New HP Portable Hard Drives
- McAfee to Acquire Stonesoft
- BIOSTAR to Showcase Exclusive Hi-Fi Puro Technology at Computex
- Advantech Launches ATX Intel Xeon E5 Industrial Serverboard
- ASRock Brings New Technology to Light! A-Style: Purity Sound
- Micron Unveils New PCIe I/O Accelerator
- Corsair Releases Drive Cloning Kit and SSD Software Utility
- Smart Storage Systems Intros First SAS SSD with 19 nm MLC Flash and 2 TB Capacity
- Cooler Master Launches N300 and N500 ATX Mid-Tower Cases
- FORMER OCZ AND CORSAIR EXECUTIVES TEAM UP AND LAUNCH AVID THINKER LLC
- Samsung Now Producing 4 Gb LPDDR3 Mobile DRAM, Using 20nm-class Process Technology
- Toshiba Launches Canvio Connect Portable Hard Drive
- EK-Supremacy Clean CSQ now also in Full Nickel & Full Copper
- COUGAR Value Line of PSUs Designed to Run Quiet
- LG BEGINS SALES OF WORLD'S FIRST CURVED OLED TV
- BIWIN - More Than Just Flash Products
- QNAP Releases Turbo NAS TS-x21 and TS-x20 Series for Home Users
- Monster Digital Debuts Overdrive 3.0 Solid State External Drives
- NuForce Releases the NE-650M In-Ear Headphones