Antec Launches New Mini-ITX Form Factor Case: ISK 300-65
ISK 300-65 Case Designed Exclusively for Small Form Factor Systems, Offers Versatility and Functionality
Fremont, CA - May 27, 2009 - Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the ISK 300-65, the introductory case in Antec's newest line of cases designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards: the ISK Series. The ISK 300-65 offers functionality and versatility, combining exceptional performance with quiet features for small form factor systems.
The ISK 300-65 is designed specifically to support Mini-ITX motherboards, the newest industry standard designed for low noise, minimal power consumption, and compact computing. The ISK 300-65 also utilizes a 65-watt power adapter for 65 watts of stable and reliable power. The ISK 300-65's cooling system is efficient and quiet, with a side 80mm TriCool three-speed exhaust fan to provide quiet computing, lower temperature and noise control.
Additional features include three drive bays (one external slim optical 5.25" bay and two internal 2.5" HDD bays) and five convenient front ports (two USB 2.0 ports, one eSATA port and Audio In & Out) for added flexibility. The ISK 300-65 also includes one half-height expansion slot for additional functionality.
With a 3.8" (H) x 8.7" (W) x 12.9" (D) frame and a 0.8mm cold rolled steel chassis, the ISK 300-65 is petite and durable. The ISK 300-65 is designed to handle many of the tasks of a traditional PC, and demands of professional users and system builders, in a fraction of the space. The ISK 300-65 is suitable for a multitude of uses, including petite desktop option and home theater PC.
"The ISK 300-65 delivers efficient cooling, flexibility and versatility, all within a compact design that's perfect for Mini-ITX users." said Scott Richards, senior vice president at Antec. "Whether used in an office or at home, Antec's power-saving and compact solutions deliver a reliable and convenient system."
The ISK 300-65 is available now for an estimated price of $89.00 through major retailers, e-tailers and distributors. The ISK 300-65 is backed by Antec's Quality 3-Year Limited Warranty. For additional product information and full technical specifications, please visit http://www.antec.com.
About Antec, Inc.
Antec, Inc. is the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Founded in 1986, Antec is recognized as a pioneer in the industry and has maintained its position as a worldwide market leader and international provider of quiet, efficient and innovative products. Antec has also achieved great success in the distribution channel, meeting the demands of quality-conscious system builders, VARs and integrators.
Latest News Posts
- Google send mystery device through FCC, the next version of Glass?
- Gabe Newell says "our goal is to make modding better" through Steam
- Samsung's refreshed Gear VR for the Galaxy S6, S6 edge on sale May 8
- Project Cars 2 is rumored to already be in development
- Criminals receiving bitcoin ransom payments converting money fast
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Motherboard GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!
- BIOSTAR brings out the Small but Powerful Hi-Fi B85S1 Motherboard
- ASUS Announces that All its Z97 and X99 Motherboards Support NVMe
- AquaComputer Announces New Water-blocks for NVIDIA GTX Titan X