The XFX GeForce® 9500 GT
The Multi-Media Multi-Tasker
Hong Kong, July 30, 2008 - While the movie industry continues to churn out sequels and other unoriginal hype, XFX offers up something new and exciting-the XFX GeForce® 9500 GT, the ultimate multi-media multi-tasker that's known for all it can take.
Take One: Like taking and sharing photos? The 9500 GT delivers an improved 3D experience with Microsoft® Windows® Media Center that allows users to offload tasks from the CPU, which increases productivity and enables users to share, edit and manage photos and videos better than ever before.
Take Two: The 9500 GT takes video playback to a new level, with advanced PureVideo® HD technology that delivers jaw-dropping Blu-ray movie picture quality with reduced CPU utilization and low power consumption.
Take Three: Live to take out opponents? Offering a 3X performance increase over comparable 8 Series GPU and PCI Express 2.0 compatible cards, the 9500 GT delivers the most gaming horsepower available at this price point, and, since these cards are compatible with PCI Express and the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, the 9500 GT ensures that users will be able to play all of today's-and tomorrow's-games the way they were meant to be played.
Take Four: All of these breath-taking features can be doubled. The XFX GeForce 9500 GT is SLI® ready, which means that users can purchase two cards to deliver twice the performance of a single-card set-up.
Which is why we recommend that you take five and head for your nearest e-tailer or shop.
To learn more about the XFX GeForce 9500 GT, please visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
The XFX GeForce® 9800 GT
Hong Kong, July 30, 2008 - With the all-new XFX GeForce® 9800 GT, target practice isn't just fun-it's a real blast. Loaded with industry-leading features such as NVIDIA® CUDA technology, together with new CUDA runtime for Windows Vista, enhances non-gaming productivity by enabling programmers to offload intensive processing tasks from their CPUs to their GPUs, putting the power of up to 112 processor cores to work. Now, users can multi-task, enabling them to transcode video, or even run Folding@home in the background while surfing the Web or conducting other computing tasks.
Engineered for the PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture featured in most XFX nForce® Series motherboards, the GeForce 9800 GT offers the highest data transfer speeds for today's-and tomorrow's-bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications. It features 112 processor cores that are each individually clocked at a blazing fast 1.5 GHz and an impressive 256-bit framebuffer interface that runs at 900 MHz.
Faster frame rates at higher resolutions enable the 9800 GT to produce truly immersive game environments, with users experiencing dynamic cloth, live debris and next generation volumetric effects, all fancy speak for 'you'll feel like you're part of the game.'
The NVIDIA® PureVideo® HD technology engine delivers unsurpassed Blu-ray movie picture quality with dual-stream, picture-in-picture capabilities, dynamic contrast enhancement and color stretch video processing optimized on a scene-by-scene basis.
Immersive gaming. Fast frame rates. Low-power options. Exceptional Blu-ray movie experiences. Powering your CPU with a good graphics card is fun.
Equipping it with one that's loaded with all of today's most important features is a real blast.
To learn more about the XFX GeForce 9800 GT, or to locate a participating e-tailer, please visit http://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft's new tool fixes Start Menu issues in Windows 10
- Overwatch dethrones League of Legends in Korean PC bang rankings
- System Shock Remastered renamed System Shock, is now a reboot
- Woman wins $10,000 in forced Windows 10 upgrade case
- Design your own AI with this online training
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines