iBUYPOWER Launches 15" Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook with included Accidental Damage Protection
Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium comes loaded with DDR3-1066 Memory, Intel Core 2 Duo, and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
El Monte, CA - May 26, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the leading gaming systems manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce the new Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook. Starting at just $1,235, the CZ-10 features the powerful Intel® Montevina Core 2 Duo Mobile Dual-Core Processor, DDR3 memory, the ATI Radeon HD 4650 graphics card, and a gamer friendly 15.6" WXGA widescreen LCD display with a 1366x768 resolution.
bFULL SPECS BELOW/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppThe Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook starts at just $1,235 MSRP and is available now exclusively at a href="http://www.iBUYPOWER.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"http://www.iBUYPOWER.com/a. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppFor additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit a href="http://www.iBUYPOWER.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"http://www.iBUYPOWER.com/a. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_ibuypowercz101.jpg" border="0" alt="iBUYPOWER Launches 15" Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook with included Accidental Damage Protection" />
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC