iBUYPOWER Launches 15" Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook with included Accidental Damage Protection
Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium comes loaded with DDR3-1066 Memory, Intel Core 2 Duo, and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650
El Monte, CA - May 26, 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the leading gaming systems manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce the new Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook. Starting at just $1,235, the CZ-10 features the powerful Intel® Montevina Core 2 Duo Mobile Dual-Core Processor, DDR3 memory, the ATI Radeon HD 4650 graphics card, and a gamer friendly 15.6" WXGA widescreen LCD display with a 1366x768 resolution.
bFULL SPECS BELOW/b /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppThe Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook starts at just $1,235 MSRP and is available now exclusively at a href="http://www.iBUYPOWER.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"http://www.iBUYPOWER.com/a. iBUYPOWER systems come standard with 1 year limited warranty and lifetime technical support. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppFor additional information about iBUYPOWER please visit a href="http://www.iBUYPOWER.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"http://www.iBUYPOWER.com/a. /pp class="paragraph-smallspace" /ppdiv align="center"img src="http://imagescdn.tweaktown.com/imagebank/pr_ibuypowercz101.jpg" border="0" alt="iBUYPOWER Launches 15" Battalion 101 CZ-10 Premium Gaming Notebook with included Accidental Damage Protection" />
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. http://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- The ESEA $200,000 CS:GO finals are on now
- Thermaltake Australia flies down modder for watercooling series
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives