-- Addict to Luxury- GIGABYTE Announce the Superior Elegant Wireless Mouse to Accomplish Your Luxurious Fantasy --
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, proudly announce the luxury leather wireless mouse made with Swarovski elements. It goes without saying that this fine works enables you to demonstrate your unique stylish and taste.
GM-M7800S is another GIGABYTE commitment to bring fashion, style and exquisiteness to PC life. It's built to be classy. GM-M7800S is crafted with exquisite materials like Swarovski crystal, 18K gold plated and high quality leather, and comes in a stylish design. The mouse in a chic design can be your best collection. In addition to the admiration of its luxurious styling, it features the best performance as well:
- Advanced laser tracking, excellent responsiveness and precision.
- 1600 & 800 DPI adjustable resolution,
- Useful tilt wheel
- Ultra portable nano receiver,
- Adapting reliable 2.4GHz wireless technology,
Crafted of Luxury Swarovski Crystal and quality leather
To pursue the same high standards of design excellence as exquisite goods, M7800S is crafted of Swarovski crystal and soft leather. Its subtly two-tone stitching along the edges perfects the outlook. Once you hold it, it creates outstanding touch and gives you incredible hand feel.
Pure 18K Gold plated
18K gold plated on dpi switch and internet back and forwarder button reveals magnificent to outlook and an attractive possession for GM-M7800S.
2.4GHz wireless nano receiver
The ultra portable nano receiver is easy to be plugged into laptops even when you are on the move. Moreover, 2.4GHz wireless technology offers maximum data transfer rates of 2Mbps, supports 10-meter transmission, and reduces on power consumption.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now