-- Addict to Luxury- GIGABYTE Announce the Superior Elegant Wireless Mouse to Accomplish Your Luxurious Fantasy --
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, proudly announce the luxury leather wireless mouse made with Swarovski elements. It goes without saying that this fine works enables you to demonstrate your unique stylish and taste.
GM-M7800S is another GIGABYTE commitment to bring fashion, style and exquisiteness to PC life. It's built to be classy. GM-M7800S is crafted with exquisite materials like Swarovski crystal, 18K gold plated and high quality leather, and comes in a stylish design. The mouse in a chic design can be your best collection. In addition to the admiration of its luxurious styling, it features the best performance as well:
- Advanced laser tracking, excellent responsiveness and precision.
- 1600 & 800 DPI adjustable resolution,
- Useful tilt wheel
- Ultra portable nano receiver,
- Adapting reliable 2.4GHz wireless technology,
Crafted of Luxury Swarovski Crystal and quality leather
To pursue the same high standards of design excellence as exquisite goods, M7800S is crafted of Swarovski crystal and soft leather. Its subtly two-tone stitching along the edges perfects the outlook. Once you hold it, it creates outstanding touch and gives you incredible hand feel.
Pure 18K Gold plated
18K gold plated on dpi switch and internet back and forwarder button reveals magnificent to outlook and an attractive possession for GM-M7800S.
2.4GHz wireless nano receiver
The ultra portable nano receiver is easy to be plugged into laptops even when you are on the move. Moreover, 2.4GHz wireless technology offers maximum data transfer rates of 2Mbps, supports 10-meter transmission, and reduces on power consumption.
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit http://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- QNAP releases a NAS with more computing power than my desktop
- Using virtual reality to help medical patients walk again
- Survey: Apple Watch is clearly a want, and not necessarily a need
- WellBe wearable bracelet helps analyze stressful parts of your day
- Levi wants to embrace Google wearable technology into its products
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award