SPARKLE Announced Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards Giving Mainstream DX10 Gamers A Whole New Experience
Taipei, Taiwan - July 29, 2008 - SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today Introduced the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards, providing exquisite craftwork and raw DX10 performance for mainstream gamers. The Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX are the newest DirectX 10 graphics cards currently available in Calibre series. They include all required hardware functionality defined in the Microsoft Direct3D 10 specification, with full support for the DirectX 10 unified shader instruction set and Shader Model 4 capabilities.
In addition, the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards feature the NVIDIA PureVideo HD video processor, the NVIDIA Lumenex engine for superior image quality, the NVIDIA Quantum Effects technology for simulation and rendering of stunning visual effects in games.
Model Number Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Core Clock 600 MHz
Memory Clock 1800 MHz
Memory Type 512MB GDDR3
Memory Interface 128-bit
Stream Processors 32
Shader Clock 1600 MHz
Bus Type PCI-Express 2.0
RAMDAC 400 MHz
DVI-I Dual DVI-I + HDTV + HDCP
Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards features:
- Unbeatable Performance
600MHz core speed, 1800MHz 128-bit 512MB GDDR3 memory and 1600MHz 32 stream processors, bringing lifelike character animation and rich, immersive gaming environments for DirectX 10 games, suck as BIOSHOCK, Crysis and so on.
- NVIDIA® SLI technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single graphic cards configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- PCI Express 2.0 support
Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a futureproofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5 GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth (twice that of first generation PCI Express). PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- 2nd Generation Purevideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
- Patented GBOX technology
The Calibre P950 GBOX Graphics Card is equipped with exquisitely designed and patented GBOX device, user can choose the display content, such as GPU temperature, GPU working voltage, fan speed.
- Single Fly Cooling System
Strong and high efficient cooling system, providing ultimate cooling solution for GPU, Memory and MOS areas on the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards.
SPARKLE Calibre provides the Smart Install setup wizard and installation guide in several languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese.
-1 This function and accessory are optional.
About SPARKLE Computer
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd, established in 1982, is a professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier to mainly provide NVIDIA series VGA card. With its strong R&D ability and investment on both hardware and software, Sparkle is aiming to provide the most price competitive products while with best in class quality and service. Not only launch partner, Sparkle is also one of the certificated vendors of NVIDIA. Currently, SPARKLE products can be found in more than 80 countries and on the web at http://www.sparkle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset