SPARKLE Announced Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards Giving Mainstream DX10 Gamers A Whole New Experience
Taipei, Taiwan - July 29, 2008 - SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., the professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier, today Introduced the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards, providing exquisite craftwork and raw DX10 performance for mainstream gamers. The Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX are the newest DirectX 10 graphics cards currently available in Calibre series. They include all required hardware functionality defined in the Microsoft Direct3D 10 specification, with full support for the DirectX 10 unified shader instruction set and Shader Model 4 capabilities.
In addition, the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards feature the NVIDIA PureVideo HD video processor, the NVIDIA Lumenex engine for superior image quality, the NVIDIA Quantum Effects technology for simulation and rendering of stunning visual effects in games.
Model Number Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards
Graphics Processing Unit NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT
Core Clock 600 MHz
Memory Clock 1800 MHz
Memory Type 512MB GDDR3
Memory Interface 128-bit
Stream Processors 32
Shader Clock 1600 MHz
Bus Type PCI-Express 2.0
RAMDAC 400 MHz
DVI-I Dual DVI-I + HDTV + HDCP
Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards features:
- Unbeatable Performance
600MHz core speed, 1800MHz 128-bit 512MB GDDR3 memory and 1600MHz 32 stream processors, bringing lifelike character animation and rich, immersive gaming environments for DirectX 10 games, suck as BIOSHOCK, Crysis and so on.
- NVIDIA® SLI technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single graphic cards configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express® graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games.
- PCI Express 2.0 support
Designed to run perfectly with the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, offering a futureproofing bridge to tomorrow's most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications by maximizing the 5 GT/s PCI Express 2.0 bandwidth (twice that of first generation PCI Express). PCI Express 2.0 products are fully backwards compatible with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- 2nd Generation Purevideo HD
High-definition video decoder and post-processor delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video and accurate color for movies and video.
- Patented GBOX technology
The Calibre P950 GBOX Graphics Card is equipped with exquisitely designed and patented GBOX device, user can choose the display content, such as GPU temperature, GPU working voltage, fan speed.
- Single Fly Cooling System
Strong and high efficient cooling system, providing ultimate cooling solution for GPU, Memory and MOS areas on the Calibre P950 and P950 GBOX Graphics Cards.
SPARKLE Calibre provides the Smart Install setup wizard and installation guide in several languages, including English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, and Traditional Chinese.
-1 This function and accessory are optional.
About SPARKLE Computer
SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd, established in 1982, is a professional VGA card manufacturer and supplier to mainly provide NVIDIA series VGA card. With its strong R&D ability and investment on both hardware and software, Sparkle is aiming to provide the most price competitive products while with best in class quality and service. Not only launch partner, Sparkle is also one of the certificated vendors of NVIDIA. Currently, SPARKLE products can be found in more than 80 countries and on the web at http://www.sparkle.com.tw
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft builds its own AI hardware: Project Brainwave
- HP Omen X gaming notebook: GTX 1080, 120Hz LCD, more
- Final Fantasy XV doesn't need 170GB HDD space on PC
- Bungie couldn't get Destiny 2 to hit 60FPS on consoles
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64: now $700+ on Amazon and Newegg
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience