ECS Unveils the First Micro ATX Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard in Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) unveils a brand new Micro ATX Black Series motherboard, ECS A785GM-M, providing unbelievable performance, stunning visual experience, and great energy efficiency for users. Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, A785GM-M gives an excellent solution for digital home entertainment. Come to see this exciting product at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
A Small Board with Huge Power Inside
Leveraging the power of AMD 785G and SB710 chipsets, ECS A785GM-M supports the latest 45nm AMD Phenom II processors, dual channel DDR3 1333MHz memory, and ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core designed for AMD's mainstream desktop for Microsoft Windows® 7 is leading users to the stunning DirectX 10.1 gaming experience. Well designed cooling solution, 5 phase power design supporting up to 125W TDP processors, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
Inherited from ECS's well known Black Series motherboards always providing perfect price/performance ratio for users, details of the board are well considered such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, and the innovative ECS "4E design". As a perfect solution for digital home entertainment, D-sub 15 pin/ DVI/ HDMI connectors can be found on the rear panel in order to meet users' various requirement.
This exciting Micro ATX Black Series motherboard perfectly meets the requirement of both digital home entertainment and performance tuning. Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20