ECS Unveils the First Micro ATX Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard in Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) unveils a brand new Micro ATX Black Series motherboard, ECS A785GM-M, providing unbelievable performance, stunning visual experience, and great energy efficiency for users. Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, A785GM-M gives an excellent solution for digital home entertainment. Come to see this exciting product at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
A Small Board with Huge Power Inside
Leveraging the power of AMD 785G and SB710 chipsets, ECS A785GM-M supports the latest 45nm AMD Phenom II processors, dual channel DDR3 1333MHz memory, and ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core designed for AMD's mainstream desktop for Microsoft Windows® 7 is leading users to the stunning DirectX 10.1 gaming experience. Well designed cooling solution, 5 phase power design supporting up to 125W TDP processors, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
Inherited from ECS's well known Black Series motherboards always providing perfect price/performance ratio for users, details of the board are well considered such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, and the innovative ECS "4E design". As a perfect solution for digital home entertainment, D-sub 15 pin/ DVI/ HDMI connectors can be found on the rear panel in order to meet users' various requirement.
This exciting Micro ATX Black Series motherboard perfectly meets the requirement of both digital home entertainment and performance tuning. Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Get the latest update for Pokémon GO on Android and iOS
- Pre-order Skyrim-themed Monopoly game for March 2017
- Google working on standalone mixed reality headset
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now