ECS Unveils the First Micro ATX Black Series A785GM-M Motherboard in Computex 2009
Taipei, Taiwan, May 25, 2009 -Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) unveils a brand new Micro ATX Black Series motherboard, ECS A785GM-M, providing unbelievable performance, stunning visual experience, and great energy efficiency for users. Being one member of ECS Black Series motherboards, A785GM-M gives an excellent solution for digital home entertainment. Come to see this exciting product at TICC (Hall 4) Room#105 in Computex 2009.
A Small Board with Huge Power Inside
Leveraging the power of AMD 785G and SB710 chipsets, ECS A785GM-M supports the latest 45nm AMD Phenom II processors, dual channel DDR3 1333MHz memory, and ATI Hybrid Graphics Technology. The integrated ATI Radeon HD 4200 graphics core designed for AMD's mainstream desktop for Microsoft Windows® 7 is leading users to the stunning DirectX 10.1 gaming experience. Well designed cooling solution, 5 phase power design supporting up to 125W TDP processors, and the feature of all solid capacitors are all included in this board.
Features of ECS Black Series Motherboards
Inherited from ECS's well known Black Series motherboards always providing perfect price/performance ratio for users, details of the board are well considered such as ECS Ultra I/O Rear panel, ECS exclusive M.I.B. II overclocking utility, and the innovative ECS "4E design". As a perfect solution for digital home entertainment, D-sub 15 pin/ DVI/ HDMI connectors can be found on the rear panel in order to meet users' various requirement.
This exciting Micro ATX Black Series motherboard perfectly meets the requirement of both digital home entertainment and performance tuning. Come to see this new product at TICC Room#105 in Computex 2009.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- China is the first with a 3D printed house, was built-in 45 days
- Battlefield 1 has Async Compute and DX12, expect 'DX12 fireworks'
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines