CyberPower Scores a Pair of "Best Buy" Awards from PC World
-- Powerful Black Pearl Named Top 10 Gaming Desktop PC
-- Gamer Xtreme XT-K Earns "Top 10 Power Desktop PCs" Honors
BALDWIN PARK, CA (May 22, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc., a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, notebook systems, and high performance workstations, earned a pair of "Best Buy" awards from PC World magazine. CyberPower was ranked number one in both the Top 10 Gaming Desktop and Power Desktop categories for its Black Pearl and Gamer Xtreme XT-K PCs. PC World is the most widely-read computer magazine with a readership of over 4.8 million.
The CyberPower Black Pearl is the company's most powerful desktop gaming PC with its blistering fast 3.2GHz Intel Core i7 Extreme processor. The Black Pearl received an 87 overall with a superior performance score of 93. The Black Pearl shattered previous highs from other competitors to win top honors. Priced in the $3500-range, depending on the configuration, PC World said the Black Pearl was "solid, featured-packed and attractively priced." Read the review at: http://www.pcworld.com/article/134752/top_5_gaming_desktop_pcs.html
The Gamer Xtreme XT-K utilizes a more modest, yet powerful Intel i7 920 2.66GHz processor to deliver one of the best gaming rigs for the price to win PC World's Top 10 Power Desktop PC category. The Gamer Xtreme XT-K was given an 89 overall for its performance, price, and features.
"This gaming-oriented power desktop delivers stellar graphics performance," according to David Murphy, reviewer of PC World. "It helped the Gamer Xtreme XT-K notch an excellent frame rate in our game tests, sustaining 92 frames per second in Enemy Territory: Quake Wars and 120 fps in Unreal Tournament 3 (both at 2560 by 2100 resolution and high quality)."
The surprising graphics performance and numerous rear panel connections make the Gamer Xtreme XT-K the right choice for demanding users, according to PC World. The Gamer Xtreme XT-K is attractively priced below $1,500.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. http://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com.
All products/company names are either trademarks or trade names of their respective holders.
Latest News Posts
- Carbine Studios switches things up, makes Wildstar MMO free-to-play
- Lawmakers want automakers to answer questions about connected security
- Apple scrambles to release fix for widespread iMessage glitch
- Migration from PCs towards wearables and IoT expected at Computex 2015
- QNAP releases a NAS with more computing power than my desktop
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- USB hard drive not recognized
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award